Grease at the Alban Arena
- Credit: Archant
Youth music theatre company RARE Productions knew it was the one that they wanted when Grease was released to amateur groups for a limited period.
They are putting it on at the Alban Arena at 7.30pm from next Thursday, January 30, until Saturday, February 1.
The show features such well-known songs as You’re The One That I Want, Greased Lightnin’, Hopelessly Devoted to You and Summer Nights.
Grease was unavailable to amateur groups, other than schools, for a number of years, until a limited period release recently.
Tickets are £14 with concessions £2 off, available from the box office on 01727 844488 or online at www.alban-arena.co.uk
RARE produce a show every year at the Arena and open auditions for the next show, The Wizard of Oz, in July are being held in February for anyone between the ages of eight and 21.
For more information on auditions please ring RARE Productions on 0844 800 8296 or see their website www.rareproductions.co.uk
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 2 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 3 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 4 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 5 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival
- 6 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 7 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
- 8 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 9 Council confirms which Local Plan sites will be dropped
- 10 Comment: Mixed emotions as building work begins