Grand Night for Singing for Harpenden Light Operatic Society
SPRING takes a different direction this year for Harpenden Light Operatic Society (HLOS) which is staging A Grand Night for Singing from next Tuesday, March 27.
A compilation show, it is packed full of Rodgers and Hammerstein favourites but with new musical arrangements by Fred Wells.
The show, which runs at Harpenden Public Halls until Saturday, March 31, takes in Oklahoma, South Pacific, The King and I and The Sound of Music to name but a few.
Sally Davis returns as director with Izzy Bates as musical director following her highly successful musical direction of Guys and Dolls in October 2011.
Tickets, ranging from �9 to �14, are available online at www.hlos.ticketsource.co.uk by email from email@example.com or by telephone on 07817 331150. Prices range from �9-�14.
Performances are at 8pm Tuesday to Saturday with a Saturday matinee at 2.30pm. Concessions are available on Tuesday evening and the Saturday matinee.
- 1 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 2 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 3 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 4 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival
- 5 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 6 Inquest jury to hear 999 call made as child choked at Radlett nursery
- 7 Council confirms which Local Plan sites will be dropped
- 8 The Zombies postpone forthcoming Harpenden tour dates to 2023
- 9 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
- 10 Comment: Mixed emotions as building work begins