Grand Night for Singing for Harpenden Light Operatic Society
SPRING takes a different direction this year for Harpenden Light Operatic Society (HLOS) which is staging A Grand Night for Singing from next Tuesday, March 27.
A compilation show, it is packed full of Rodgers and Hammerstein favourites but with new musical arrangements by Fred Wells.
The show, which runs at Harpenden Public Halls until Saturday, March 31, takes in Oklahoma, South Pacific, The King and I and The Sound of Music to name but a few.
Sally Davis returns as director with Izzy Bates as musical director following her highly successful musical direction of Guys and Dolls in October 2011.
Tickets, ranging from �9 to �14, are available online at www.hlos.ticketsource.co.uk by email from email@example.com or by telephone on 07817 331150. Prices range from �9-�14.
You may also want to watch:
Performances are at 8pm Tuesday to Saturday with a Saturday matinee at 2.30pm. Concessions are available on Tuesday evening and the Saturday matinee.
- 1 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 2 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 3 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 Sandridge student takes on running challenge for Mind
- 5 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
- 6 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 7 Area Guide: The Hertfordshire market town of Hitchin
- 8 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 9 Tributes paid to former St Albans City goalkeeper Lee Bozier
- 10 'Nothing will take away what she has done to our daughter'