Grand Night for Singing for Harpenden Light Operatic Society
SPRING takes a different direction this year for Harpenden Light Operatic Society (HLOS) which is staging A Grand Night for Singing from next Tuesday, March 27.
A compilation show, it is packed full of Rodgers and Hammerstein favourites but with new musical arrangements by Fred Wells.
The show, which runs at Harpenden Public Halls until Saturday, March 31, takes in Oklahoma, South Pacific, The King and I and The Sound of Music to name but a few.
Sally Davis returns as director with Izzy Bates as musical director following her highly successful musical direction of Guys and Dolls in October 2011.
Tickets, ranging from �9 to �14, are available online at www.hlos.ticketsource.co.uk by email from email@example.com or by telephone on 07817 331150. Prices range from �9-�14.
You may also want to watch:
Performances are at 8pm Tuesday to Saturday with a Saturday matinee at 2.30pm. Concessions are available on Tuesday evening and the Saturday matinee.
- 1 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 2 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 3 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 4 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 5 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common
- 6 School buzzing about new Forest School and Hive building
- 7 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 8 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 9 Olympic legend Denise Lewis unveils inspirational mural in St Albans
- 10 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020