Grand Night for Singing for Harpenden Light Operatic Society
SPRING takes a different direction this year for Harpenden Light Operatic Society (HLOS) which is staging A Grand Night for Singing from next Tuesday, March 27.
A compilation show, it is packed full of Rodgers and Hammerstein favourites but with new musical arrangements by Fred Wells.
The show, which runs at Harpenden Public Halls until Saturday, March 31, takes in Oklahoma, South Pacific, The King and I and The Sound of Music to name but a few.
Sally Davis returns as director with Izzy Bates as musical director following her highly successful musical direction of Guys and Dolls in October 2011.
Tickets, ranging from �9 to �14, are available online at www.hlos.ticketsource.co.uk by email from email@example.com or by telephone on 07817 331150. Prices range from �9-�14.
You may also want to watch:
Performances are at 8pm Tuesday to Saturday with a Saturday matinee at 2.30pm. Concessions are available on Tuesday evening and the Saturday matinee.
- 1 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 2 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 3 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 4 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 5 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 6 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 9 St Albans activist joins protest blocking M25
- 10 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End