Grab the last few St Albans Gang Show tickets
ONLY a handful of tickets remain for the 2010 St Albans Gang Show which is being performed at the Alban Arena next month. The show, which is currently moving into its final phase of rehearsals, is being performed from Wednesday, February 10, until Saturda
ONLY a handful of tickets remain for the 2010 St Albans Gang Show which is being performed at the Alban Arena next month.
The show, which is currently moving into its final phase of rehearsals, is being performed from Wednesday, February 10, until Saturday, February 13.
New director Hermione Clulow said: "We are already 15 weeks into rehearsals and have four more to go. It's really hotting up now as we bring together all the songs and dance routines and start to rehearse the front of curtain items. The vision starts to come alive."
Katy Leach is looking forward to taking part in her second Gang Show and recalls getting her letter last year to say she had made it into the cast.
You may also want to watch:
She said: "I was practically flying... I had always wanted to do something like this. The first rehearsal stunned me; everyone was so welcoming and friendly. I realised why it was called Gang Show - a huge gang, a family. I just can't wait until show week next month."
Despite the country still being in recession, the show organisers have been inundated with enquiries for tickets and sold over 97 per cent on the first day they were released."
- 1 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 2 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 3 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 4 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 5 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 6 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 9 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End
- 10 St Albans activist joins protest blocking M25
The show, which is one of the largest and most popular in the UK as well as a way for cast members to discover their potential and learn new skills, will play to over 4,000 people during its run.
To book tickets call Nicola Wells on 01727 830397 and to find out more about the show go to www.stalbansgangshow.com