Go your own way to Arena with Fleetwood Mac tribute act
- Credit: Archant
Rumours of Fleetwood Mac get a busy week at the Alban Arena underway next Tuesday, November 25.
Celebrating the music of Fleetwood Mac, Rumours are recognised internationally as the leading tribute to the supergroup.
They have performed 500 major concert shows to over half a million fans worldwide since they formed over a decade ago.
Rumours perform all the hits including Go Your Own Way, Little Lies and Albatross.
The gig starts at 7.30pm and tickets at £32.50 and £22.50 are available from the Arena box office on 01727 844488 or online at www.alban-arena.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
The following night, Wednesday, November 26, finds music legends Marty Wilde, Eden Kane and, John Leyton with the Wildcats hold a rock ‘n’ roll party at the Arena.
The teen idols of the late fifties and early sixties perform their own hits and collaborate live on stage.
- 1 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 2 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 3 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 4 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 5 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 6 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 9 St Albans activist joins protest blocking M25
- 10 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End
They will perform such hits as Splish Splash, Endless Sleep, Sea of Love, Well I Ask You and Johnny Remember Me.
The performance starts at 7.30pm and tickets are £25 and £23.
Comedian Jason Byrne brings his brand new stand-up show, You Name the Show, to the Arena next Thursday, November 27.
One of the biggest selling comedians at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival, Jason has been nominated for the highly coveted Perrier Newcomer Award and the Perrier Award.
He has featured in such shows as Live at the Apollo, The Royal Variety Show and the eponymous Jason Byrne Show on Radio Two.
He comes on stage at 8pm and tickets are £17.50.
Vienna Festival Ballet bring their new producstion, The Nutcracker, to the Arena at 2.30pm next Saturday, November 29.
The company, founded by celebrated Austrian dancer Peter Mallek, features international dancers from all corners of the globe.
This year they have chosen the popular Tchaikovsky ballet for their pre-Christmas visit to the Arena.
Tickets are £22.50 with concessions £2 off and under-16s £14.50.
* Taut thriller, Before I Go To Sleep, is being screened at the Arena at 7.30pm next Friday, November 28.
Based on the worldwide best-selling novel by S.J. Watson, it stars Nicole Kidman as a woman who wakes up every day with no memory, the result of a traumatic accident in her past.
But terrifying new truths begin to emerge that make her question everything she thinks she knows about her life – as well as everyone in it, including her doctor (Mark Strong) and even her husband (Colin Firth).
Tickets are £7 and £5 for concessions.
*A visit by the Pub Landlord Al Murray to the Arena next Monday, November 24, has sold out.
For all the latest information, please check the website: www.alban-arena.co.uk