German comic Henning Wehn headlining at Waterend Barn , St Albans
SELF-styled German Ambassador of Comedy in London, Henning Wehn will be headlining the Funny First Mondays night next week. Henning, who cut his comedy teeth by softening up audiences for the likes of Jo Brand and Jerry Sadowitz, has become something of a
SELF-styled German Ambassador of Comedy in London, Henning Wehn will be headlining the Funny First Mondays night next week.
Henning, who cut his comedy teeth by softening up audiences for the likes of Jo Brand and Jerry Sadowitz, has become something of a radio and television favourite appearing on Channel Four and Radio Four among others.
Opening the night at the Waterend Barn in St Albans on Monday will be Inder Manocha who has been performing stand up all over the world since 2000.
His comedy accomplishments include his own Edinburgh shows and a huge number of club appearances where he airs his quirky insights into multicultural Britain. He is also a public speaker and actor.
You may also want to watch:
In support will be Paul Ricketts who has been a musician, playwright, chimney sweep, stagehand and more before turning his hand to comedy - on the advice of his therapist.
Completing the line-up will be Toby French who can be found performing in the cream of the comedy clubs in and around London.
- 1 All you need to know about St Albans Cathedral's Alban Pilgrimage this year
- 2 Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square
- 3 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 4 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 5 Village's first scarecrow trail raises £700 for school
- 6 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 7 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 8 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 9 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 10 Harpenden constituency to go under proposed boundary changes
MC on Monday will be Kate Smurthwaite who has over 2,000 appearances to her credit and is resident compere at the Soho comedy club and a comedy festival favourite.
The comedy gets underway at 8pm and admission is �5 online at www.funnyfirstmondays.co.uk or at the door.
l A bonus show is being held on Wednesday, March 10, hosted by local comic Chris Norton Walker and featuring new graduates of the Funny First Mondays comedy course.
For more information and tickets go to the website above or call Mike Manera on 07954 835686.