German-based Picturebooks drawn to The Horn in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Southampton’s Dolomite Minor, known for their fuzzy blues sound, are playing The Horn in St Albans next Thursday, September 24, as part of a UK tour.
Influenced by the likes of Led Zeppelin, Queens of the Stone Age and Nirvana, they have played such major festivals as Glastonbury, Download and T in the Park.
Tickets are £5 in advance from www.thehorn.co.uk, or £7 on the door.
Making their third visit to the UK, The Picturebooks, hailed as one of the best discoveries of 2015, are appearing at The Horn next Sunday, September 27.
The rock-blues-country duo comprise Fynn Claus Grabke and Philipp Mirtschink and are based in Germany but signed to an American imprint.
You may also want to watch:
They are currently bringing their Imaginary Horse tour to the UK, named after the duo’s new album recorded in the same garage where the band refurbish and repair motorcycles and choppers.
The Picturebooks have already shared the stage with bands including 65daysofstatic and Millencolin.
- 1 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 2 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 3 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 4 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 5 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 6 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 7 Anti-vaxers condemned for intimidating behaviour and dangerous posters
- 8 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 9 Foodies lap up tastes of Harpenden
- 10 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works