German-based Picturebooks drawn to The Horn in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Southampton’s Dolomite Minor, known for their fuzzy blues sound, are playing The Horn in St Albans next Thursday, September 24, as part of a UK tour.
Influenced by the likes of Led Zeppelin, Queens of the Stone Age and Nirvana, they have played such major festivals as Glastonbury, Download and T in the Park.
Tickets are £5 in advance from www.thehorn.co.uk, or £7 on the door.
Making their third visit to the UK, The Picturebooks, hailed as one of the best discoveries of 2015, are appearing at The Horn next Sunday, September 27.
The rock-blues-country duo comprise Fynn Claus Grabke and Philipp Mirtschink and are based in Germany but signed to an American imprint.
You may also want to watch:
They are currently bringing their Imaginary Horse tour to the UK, named after the duo’s new album recorded in the same garage where the band refurbish and repair motorcycles and choppers.
The Picturebooks have already shared the stage with bands including 65daysofstatic and Millencolin.
- 1 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 2 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 3 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 4 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 5 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 6 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 7 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 8 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 9 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 10 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser