You gotta have Faith: Celebrating George Michael’s legacy in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Following the sad death of George Michael last Christmas, a tour celebrating the Wham! singer arrives in St Albans later this month.
Faith: The George Michael Legacy comes to The Alban Arena on Friday, June 23 at 8pm.
The show is a stunning tribute to one of the world’s most successful male artists, featuring Wayne Dilks as the legendary George Michael alongside an eight-piece backing band.
The production is based upon The George Michael 25 Live Tour, which was the most commercially successful tour of 2006-2007 in Europe.
As seen on TV’s Stars In Their Eyes and ITV’s Loose Women, Wayne Dilks takes the audience on a journey from George’s early years with Wham! through to his successful solo career.
You may also want to watch:
He will be performing a huge range of timeless hits, including Club Tropicana, Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go, I’m Your Man, Faith, Fast Love and Outside.
And no tribute to George Michael would be complete without the timeless ballads such as Careless Whisper, A Different Corner and Don’t Let The Sun Go Down On Me.
- 1 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 2 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 3 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 4 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 5 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 6 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 7 11 things you might not know about St Albans' new Mayor
- 8 Home-owners' frustration over lack of action to tackle street flooding
- 9 St Albans school teacher recognised with national award
- 10 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
With all this and more in store, Faith: The George Michael Legacy is the must-see theatre show for fans of the singer.
There are limited tickets remaining, so get yours before the show sells out.
Tickets for the concert cost £22.50.
• Call The Alban Arena box office on 01727 844488 or book online at www.alban-arena.co.uk