Gary Delaney at Havana comedy club, St Albans
RAZOR sharp one-liner comedian Gary Delaney is headlining Hav-an-a Laugh in St Albans next Thursday, October 4.
Widely regarded as being the most quotable comic on the circuit, Gary is at home in venues from arts centres and theatres to rowdy pubs and clubs and corporate gigs.
He plays all the big clubs and is a regular guest on Mock The Week as well as appearing on other TV and radio comedy shows. He has also written for other stand-ups.
Gary’s debut show Purist was a big hit at the Edinburgh Festival in 2010, selling out every night and receiving many four and five star reviews.
Opening the evening at Havana in Victoria Street will be Julian Deane, who has won some of the most prestigious comedy competitions in the country, and the MC is Quincy, regarded as one of the best of a new wave of comics to come out of the UK.
You may also want to watch:
The show begins at 9pm and tickets are �10 in advance from 01727 862456/www.havanastalbans.co.uk or �12.50 on the night.
- 1 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 4 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 5 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 6 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 7 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 8 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 9 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 10 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall