Gary Delaney at Havana comedy club, St Albans
RAZOR sharp one-liner comedian Gary Delaney is headlining Hav-an-a Laugh in St Albans next Thursday, October 4.
Widely regarded as being the most quotable comic on the circuit, Gary is at home in venues from arts centres and theatres to rowdy pubs and clubs and corporate gigs.
He plays all the big clubs and is a regular guest on Mock The Week as well as appearing on other TV and radio comedy shows. He has also written for other stand-ups.
Gary’s debut show Purist was a big hit at the Edinburgh Festival in 2010, selling out every night and receiving many four and five star reviews.
Opening the evening at Havana in Victoria Street will be Julian Deane, who has won some of the most prestigious comedy competitions in the country, and the MC is Quincy, regarded as one of the best of a new wave of comics to come out of the UK.
You may also want to watch:
The show begins at 9pm and tickets are �10 in advance from 01727 862456/www.havanastalbans.co.uk or �12.50 on the night.
- 1 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 2 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 3 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 4 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 5 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 6 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 7 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 8 Shortages crisis hits district
- 9 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 10 Magic Johnson keeps St Albans City in the FA Cup at Concord Rangers