Gareth Gates to star in Easter pantomime Robin Hood in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
It’s pantomime season again in St Albans – oh, yes it is – with Robin Hood the Easter treat for youngsters at The Alban Arena.
The merriest of all pantomimes will be riding into St Albans this Easter featuring Gareth Gates in the title role.
Anton Benson Productions brings the fun and frolics of panto to Sherwood Forest in Robin Hood at The Alban Arena for three performances.
In the all-singing, all-dancing roller-coaster ride through pantoland, Robin Hood and his Merry Men battle to outwit the dastardly Sheriff of Nottingham.
Will Robin seize the day and win the hand of his fair Maid Marion?
You may also want to watch:
All will be revealed in a laugh-a-minute show featuring Gareth Gates as Robin Hood.
He will be assisted by Rainbow’s Zippy and George as Friar Zip and Little George.
- 1 St Albans school teacher recognised with national award
- 2 Market gazebo trial delayed as council admits it cannot fund scheme
- 3 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 4 Home-owners' frustration over lack of action to tackle street flooding
- 5 Pupils pause to play at St Albans primary school
- 6 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 7 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 8 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 9 Twice the yumminess from St Albans baking company
- 10 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
Graham Cole, who starred in ITV police drama The Bill for more than 20 years, will play the Sheriff of Nottingham.
The cast also features Ryan Greaves as Wally Scarlett and Phylip Harries as Dame Dolly.
Robin Hood takes the stage in St Albans on Wednesday, April 12 at 3pm and 7pm, and on Thursday, April 13 at 3pm.
Tickets cost £16, concessions £2 off, while a family ticket (four tickets, maximum of two adults) is £54.
• To book tickets, call the box office on 01727 844488 or book online at www.alban-arena.co.uk/events/robin-hood/