Funny for the Fringe at Waterend Barn, St Albans
TWO more one-hour pre-Fringe comedy shows are being performed at Funny First Mondays at the Waterend Barn in St Albans next week. Paul Sinha is taking his brand-new show 39 Years of Solitude to the Edinburgh Fringe this year and previewing it first on Mon
TWO more one-hour pre-Fringe comedy shows are being performed at Funny First Mondays at the Waterend Barn in St Albans next week.
Paul Sinha is taking his brand-new show 39 Years of Solitude to the Edinburgh Fringe this year and previewing it first on Monday.
Paul was hugely popular at Funny First Mondays last year for his crisp one-liners and universal anecdotes. His background as a gay Asian MP is part of his original and consistently funny performance style which has earned him appearances on the BBC's Loose Ends and The Now Show.
Nik Coppin previews his Edinburgh show Loquacious at the Waterend Barn. Also a favourite at Funny First Mondays, he is a popular comic and compere both nationally and internationally.
You may also want to watch:
He has recently returned from appearing at the Adelaide Fringe and his fourth year at the Melbourne Comedy Festival.
The comedy starts at 8pm and admission is �5. Further information is available from www.starts.org.uk or by ringing 01727 863648 or contacting email@example.com
- 1 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 2 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 3 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 4 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 5 Shortages crisis hits district
- 6 Magic Johnson keeps St Albans City in the FA Cup at Concord Rangers
- 7 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 8 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 9 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 10 St Albans activist joins protest blocking M25