Funny for the Fringe at Waterend Barn, St Albans
TWO more one-hour pre-Fringe comedy shows are being performed at Funny First Mondays at the Waterend Barn in St Albans next week. Paul Sinha is taking his brand-new show 39 Years of Solitude to the Edinburgh Fringe this year and previewing it first on Mon
TWO more one-hour pre-Fringe comedy shows are being performed at Funny First Mondays at the Waterend Barn in St Albans next week.
Paul Sinha is taking his brand-new show 39 Years of Solitude to the Edinburgh Fringe this year and previewing it first on Monday.
Paul was hugely popular at Funny First Mondays last year for his crisp one-liners and universal anecdotes. His background as a gay Asian MP is part of his original and consistently funny performance style which has earned him appearances on the BBC's Loose Ends and The Now Show.
Nik Coppin previews his Edinburgh show Loquacious at the Waterend Barn. Also a favourite at Funny First Mondays, he is a popular comic and compere both nationally and internationally.
You may also want to watch:
He has recently returned from appearing at the Adelaide Fringe and his fourth year at the Melbourne Comedy Festival.
The comedy starts at 8pm and admission is �5. Further information is available from www.starts.org.uk or by ringing 01727 863648 or contacting email@example.com
- 1 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 2 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 3 Freedom Day delay is a financial blow to local businesses
- 4 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 5 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 6 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 7 Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square
- 8 Village's first scarecrow trail raises £700 for school
- 9 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 10 All aboard the Blue Tangerine Café for vital work experience