From the ballrooms of Blackpool
- Credit: Archant
Leading UK and internation organ and keyboard player, Chris Powell, is playing a concert in St Albans next Saturday, June 13.
He is appearing at 7.30pm at St Albans Organ Theatre in Camp Road.
Firmly established as one of the UK’s premier entertainment organists as well as an international ambassador in the field of electronic and theatre organ music, his career took off when he joined the team of organists at the Tower Ballroom, Blackpool, at the age of 18.
Chris went on to work as a demonstrator for several manufacturers including Farfisa, Orla and more recently Roland with whom he is now associated on a freelance basis as a demonstrator.
He has become one of the most popular performers in the UK and intersperses his regular annual diary of engagements in Britain with frequent overseas concert tours including Holland, Australia, New Zealand and the USA.
You may also want to watch:
Admission is £10 for adults and £5 for children under 11. For more information and bookings, visit http://www.stalbansorgantheatre.org.uk or email email@example.com
- 1 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 2 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 3 St Albans Band Aid raises £2,200 for local charities
- 4 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 5 Mission success for Three Peaks Challenge team
- 6 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 7 St Albans mum wins award for contribution to SEN
- 8 Church unveils new eco-garden to support wildlife in St Albans
- 9 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 10 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works