Music nights at The Horn in St Albans
- Credit: Alan Davies
Friday night music returns to The Horn in St Albans this week.
The Victoria Street venue will host resident DJs with specially curated nights on Fridays from this week.
A night dedicated to 1990s Britpop classics and anthems will kick off the series on October 9 from 7pm.
An 80s night is planned for Friday, October 16, followed by a night of funk, soul and disco edits and remixes from SPLICED with DJ Hansi on October 23.
There is free entry but spaces are very limited.
You may also want to watch:
To pre-book a table, email firstname.lastname@example.org
All events will be subject to social distancing regulations and pre-recorded music will be limited to 85 decibels due to Government legislation.
- 1 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 2 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 3 Green light given to new hospital project
- 4 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 5 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 6 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 7 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 8 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?
- 9 Harpenden's Olympic hero watches daughter win gold
- 10 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
The Blue Angel Acoustic Cafe will also return on Saturday, October 10 from 2pm to 5pm.
Kasper ‘Berry’ Rapkin and guests are due to play the acoustic session this weekend.
TROI and guests are down for Saturday, October 17.