Music nights at The Horn in St Albans
- Credit: Alan Davies
Friday night music returns to The Horn in St Albans this week.
The Victoria Street venue will host resident DJs with specially curated nights on Fridays from this week.
A night dedicated to 1990s Britpop classics and anthems will kick off the series on October 9 from 7pm.
An 80s night is planned for Friday, October 16, followed by a night of funk, soul and disco edits and remixes from SPLICED with DJ Hansi on October 23.
There is free entry but spaces are very limited.
To pre-book a table, email firstname.lastname@example.org
All events will be subject to social distancing regulations and pre-recorded music will be limited to 85 decibels due to Government legislation.
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Man kicked, punched and knocked unconscious outside St Albans bank
- 3 Major development planned for centre of St Albans
- 4 Police arrest St Albans man on suspicion of 'harassment'
- 5 Area Guide: The Hertfordshire village of Bricket Wood between St Albans and Watford
- 6 Park drama as theatre director and café staff tackle tree fire
- 7 Herts' 'league of extraordinary farmers' come together to fight field fires
- 8 Investigation over unauthorised development on Green Belt site
- 9 Drug dealer hid in child's playhouse to evade arrest in Harpenden
- 10 Harley-Davidson rider dies in A5183 Radlett crash
The Blue Angel Acoustic Cafe will also return on Saturday, October 10 from 2pm to 5pm.
Kasper ‘Berry’ Rapkin and guests are due to play the acoustic session this weekend.
TROI and guests are down for Saturday, October 17.