Music nights at The Horn in St Albans
- Credit: Alan Davies
Friday night music returns to The Horn in St Albans this week.
The Victoria Street venue will host resident DJs with specially curated nights on Fridays from this week.
A night dedicated to 1990s Britpop classics and anthems will kick off the series on October 9 from 7pm.
An 80s night is planned for Friday, October 16, followed by a night of funk, soul and disco edits and remixes from SPLICED with DJ Hansi on October 23.
There is free entry but spaces are very limited.
You may also want to watch:
To pre-book a table, email email@example.com
All events will be subject to social distancing regulations and pre-recorded music will be limited to 85 decibels due to Government legislation.
- 1 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 2 Fashionistas flock to Cathedral catwalk extravaganza
- 3 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 4 Light at the end of the gulley for long-running flooding
- 5 St Albans named among UK's most family-friendly cities
- 6 Market trader says goodbye to beard after 15 years
- 7 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 8 Birthday charity walks in brother's memory
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
The Blue Angel Acoustic Cafe will also return on Saturday, October 10 from 2pm to 5pm.
Kasper ‘Berry’ Rapkin and guests are due to play the acoustic session this weekend.
TROI and guests are down for Saturday, October 17.