French comedian vives la difference at St Albans Old Town Hall
THE first French comedian to play St Albans comes to Funny First Mondays at the Old Town Hall next week.
Marcel Lucont is France’s premier stand-up comedian with his own show in his native country and having headlined the Paris Comedy Festival as well as touring the French speaking world.
He is heading to the Town Hall on Monday as part of his first full UK tour – and he does perform in English.
Joining Marcel is Jeff Leach, best known as the presenter of Big Brother’s Little Brother and Comedy Relief’s Naughty Bits.
He turned to stand up a year ago and his first solo show, A Leach on Society, was much acclaimed at Edinburgh last year.
You may also want to watch:
Also on the bill are Chris Purchase and Funny First Mondays comedy course graduate Matthew King. The whole evening is held together by special guest MC Mike Belgrave.
Tickets are �8 in advance from www.funnyfirstmondays.co.uk, by telephone on 01525 630153 or on the door on the night. The show begins at 8pm.
- 1 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 2 'Kick-ass' St Albans business campaigns for period pants tax removal
- 3 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 5 6 movies to watch on TV this week made in Herts
- 6 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
- 7 Two St Albans women recognised as inspirational entrepreneurs
- 8 Sandridge student takes on running challenge for Mind
- 9 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 10 'Nothing will take away what she has done to our daughter'