Four get ready to do St Albans panto
- Credit: Archant
Four young Alban Arena pantomime regulars are switching from the audience to the stage this Christmas.
Finn and Kizzie Geoghegan, Eoin Broderick and Lucas Judd, all member of StageArts Theatre School, are appearing in Peter Pan alongside Jake Wood from EastEnders and Katrina Bryan from CBeebies.
Finn, 11, is playing Michael in the panto with eight-year-old Izzie dancing in the show. Eoin and Lucas are taking the parts of Lost Boys.
Performing is in their blood for Finn and Kizzie - their father was an actor for over 25 years and their mother is a dancer.
For years the youngsters have been taken to watch the Arena pantomime and are thrilled to be taking part this year. Finn said: “ It’s great to be playing Michael. I can’t wait to fly on stage!”
You may also want to watch:
Catherine Geoghegan, principal of StageArts Theatre School in St Albans, added: “We are so proud of the students and can’t wait to be there to cheer loudly and support them; what a fantastic opportunity for them, to be working with the professional actors, dancers and crew of Evolution Productions.”
Peter Pan runs from December 4 until January 3.
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 4 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 5 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 6 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 7 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 8 Anti-vaxers condemned for intimidating behaviour and dangerous posters
- 9 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
- 10 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents