Ticket warning for Hatfield music festival Folk by the Oak this summer
- Credit: Tammy Marlar
Tickets are selling out for Hatfield music festival Folk by the Oak 2021.
The all-day folk and acoustic extravaganza will return to Hatfield Park this summer on Sunday, July 18.
Promoters today (June 2) warned that there are fewer than 50 tickets left for the Hertfordshire festival featuring Seasick Steve, Kate Rusby, The Young'uns, Sam Sweeney Band and Kitty Macfarlane.
The FBTO 2021 line-up also includes Skinny Lister, The Bookshop Band, and Katherine Priddy.
Last year's festival was cancelled because of the coronavirus pandemic.
Organisers have introduced COVID-19 safety measures for this summer's spectacular.
The event's capacity will be reduced, hence why tickets are running out, and the arena size will be increased in order to ensure that everyone may sit in the festival site at a safe distance.
For more information on the festival's COVID-19 measures, visit www.folkbytheoak.com/festival-info/covid-19/
For tickets, visit www.folkbytheoak.com/tickets-shop
- 1 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 2 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 3 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 4 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 5 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 6 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 7 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 8 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 9 Freedom Day delay is a financial blow to local businesses
- 10 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space