Floyd on stage at Radlett Centre
THINK Floyd celebrate the music of the iconic band Pink Floyd when they play at The Radlett Centre tomorrow night. The tribute band s 2009 UK tour incorporates the whole range of classic Pink Floyd from Barrett through Dark Side of the Moon and Wish You
THINK Floyd celebrate the music of the iconic band Pink Floyd when they play at The Radlett Centre tomorrow night.
The tribute band's 2009 UK tour incorporates the whole range of classic Pink Floyd from Barrett through Dark Side of the Moon and Wish You Were Here to The Division Bell.
2009 marks the 30th anniversary of one of Pink Floyd's most popular albums, The Wall, and Think Floyd's show will feature a selection of tracks from the classic disc.
Think Floyd come on stage at 8pm and tickets at �17 with concessions �16, are available from the box office on 01923 859291 or go to www.radlettcentre.co.uk
l The audience will find themselves transported to the world of Buenos Aires when Tango!Tango! comes to The Radlett Centre next Sunday, October 18.
Award-winning musician and author Justin Pearson has created the show which looks at the most passionate and intimate of dances, the tango.
- 1 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
- 2 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 3 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 4 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 5 Green light given for St Albans City to hit the transfer market but patience is key says Allinson
- 6 'Visually striking' Chaos Dancing Cosmos installation at St Albans Museum + Gallery
- 7 Obituary: Don Francis, former St Albans City and St Albans Sunday League star
- 8 Allinson happy with the reaction from St Albans City in the draw at Chelmsford
- 9 Saints respond to Cheshunt shocker with hard-fought draw at Chelmsford
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
The genius of the medium, Astor Piazzolla, is depicted as a passionate composer, an outsider who fought, connived and survived for his music.
Alongside actor Patrick Lannigan are the five musicians who comprise Tango Volcano and dancers Richard Manuel and Maria Solero.
The melancholy sound of the bandoneon provides the authentic sound of the tango and the performance includes some of the great dances from the Golden Era.
The show begins at 7.30pm and tickets are �16.50 with concessions �15.50.