Fleetwood Mac tribute and films for Alban Arena
A TRIBUTE to one of rock’n’roll’s legendary bands is performing at the Alban Arena next Friday, February 3.
Rumours of Fleetwood Mac take a musical journey through the band’s career from Rumours, the decade-defining album of the seventies, into their metamorphosis into a supergroup of the eighties.
The band are on stage at 7.30pm and tickets are available from the Arena box office on 01727 844488.
n Film at the Arena continues next week with a screening of The Awakening at 7.30pm next Tuesday, January 31.
In 1921 England is overwhelmed by the loss and grief of World War One and hoax exposer Florence Cathcart visits a boarding school to explain sightings of a child ghost.
You may also want to watch:
The following day, Wednesday, February 1, there is a matinee at 1.30pm and evening showing at 7.30pm of The Rum Diary, a comedy based on the Hunter S Thompson book which follows American journalist Paul Kemp (Johnny Depp) as he takes on a freelance job in Puerto Rico for a local newspaper during the 1950s.
Tickets for the matinee are �4 and for the evening showings �6 with concessions �4.
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 4 Nightmare return for Joe Newton as own-goal gives St Albans City victory over Havant
- 5 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
- 6 St Albans City over bad start says Chris Winton as improved results and performances continue against Havant
- 7 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 8 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 9 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 10 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
n Only a few tickets remain for Sally Morgan’s Psychic Sally on the Road at the Arena next Thursday, February 2.