First night excitement at the St Albans Gang Show
- Credit: Archant
An exclusive blog running throughout this year’s St Albans Gang and Scout Show
DURING the course of the 34th St Albans Gang and Scout Show, which runs until Saturday 16 February at the Alban Arena, we will be publishing daily updates from some of the youngsters involved in the event.
“It’s the first night of the 2013 Gang Show at the Alban Arena and I feel excited – and a bit nervous – but more excited.
“It’s my first year doing the Gang Show and I hadn’t even seen one before so it’s all been new to me.
“My Mum is going to be in the audience tonight and all the family are coming on Saturday. I’ve told them a few things about the show, but I’ve kept some things a secret so it will be a surprise for them.
“My favourite part of the show is the opening number as we sing a song from the musical Hairspray which I really like and I’m dancing near the front of the stage.
“The rehearsals have been really fun. Some times very energetic, sometimes quiet.
- 1 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 2 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 3 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 4 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival
- 5 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 6 Inquest jury to hear 999 call made as child choked at Radlett nursery
- 7 Council confirms which Local Plan sites will be dropped
- 8 The Zombies postpone forthcoming Harpenden tour dates to 2023
- 9 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
- 10 Comment: Mixed emotions as building work begins
“Now I just need to remember the golden rule – Don’t fidget – and enjoy the first show tonight.”