First night excitement at the St Albans Gang Show
- Credit: Archant
An exclusive blog running throughout this year’s St Albans Gang and Scout Show
DURING the course of the 34th St Albans Gang and Scout Show, which runs until Saturday 16 February at the Alban Arena, we will be publishing daily updates from some of the youngsters involved in the event.
“It’s the first night of the 2013 Gang Show at the Alban Arena and I feel excited – and a bit nervous – but more excited.
“It’s my first year doing the Gang Show and I hadn’t even seen one before so it’s all been new to me.
“My Mum is going to be in the audience tonight and all the family are coming on Saturday. I’ve told them a few things about the show, but I’ve kept some things a secret so it will be a surprise for them.
You may also want to watch:
“My favourite part of the show is the opening number as we sing a song from the musical Hairspray which I really like and I’m dancing near the front of the stage.
“The rehearsals have been really fun. Some times very energetic, sometimes quiet.
- 1 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 2 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 3 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 4 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 5 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common
- 6 School buzzing about new Forest School and Hive building
- 7 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 8 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 9 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 10 Olympic legend Denise Lewis unveils inspirational mural in St Albans
“Now I just need to remember the golden rule – Don’t fidget – and enjoy the first show tonight.”