First night excitement at the St Albans Gang Show
- Credit: Archant
An exclusive blog running throughout this year’s St Albans Gang and Scout Show
DURING the course of the 34th St Albans Gang and Scout Show, which runs until Saturday 16 February at the Alban Arena, we will be publishing daily updates from some of the youngsters involved in the event.
“It’s the first night of the 2013 Gang Show at the Alban Arena and I feel excited – and a bit nervous – but more excited.
“It’s my first year doing the Gang Show and I hadn’t even seen one before so it’s all been new to me.
“My Mum is going to be in the audience tonight and all the family are coming on Saturday. I’ve told them a few things about the show, but I’ve kept some things a secret so it will be a surprise for them.
You may also want to watch:
“My favourite part of the show is the opening number as we sing a song from the musical Hairspray which I really like and I’m dancing near the front of the stage.
“The rehearsals have been really fun. Some times very energetic, sometimes quiet.
- 1 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 2 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 3 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 4 Shortages crisis hits district
- 5 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 6 Magic Johnson keeps St Albans City in the FA Cup at Concord Rangers
- 7 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 8 Historic England asks: 'What do you love about your local high street?'
- 9 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 10 St Albans activist joins protest blocking M25
“Now I just need to remember the golden rule – Don’t fidget – and enjoy the first show tonight.”