Film Review: 4, 3, 2, 1
4,3,2,1 – Cert 15
THIS gripping new thriller sees four women on the run for their lives after getting caught in the middle of a major diamond heist.
Directed by BAFTA award-winning actor and screenwriter, Noel Clarke, 4,3,2,1, stars Emma Roberts (Wild Child), Tamsin Egerton (St Trianians), Ophelia Lovibond (Nowhere Boy) and Shanika Warren-Markland (Adulthood).
While Jo (Roberts) is stuck in a dead end job, her three friends are all out on their own adventures. Cassandra (Egerton) is heading to New York to meet her internet boyfriend, Kerry (Warren-Markland) is campaigning for female liberation and Shannon (Lovibond) is on a one-way trip to meet her maker.
But a chance encounter with some diamond thieves sends their worlds on a collision course as they fight for survival during three days, spanning two cities.
We have three pairs of tickets to be won to see 4,3,2,1 at Cineworld in Huntingdon.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair, just tell us who directed the film.
- 1 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 2 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 3 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 4 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival
- 5 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 6 Inquest jury to hear 999 call made as child choked at Radlett nursery
- 7 Council confirms which Local Plan sites will be dropped
- 8 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
- 9 The Zombies postpone forthcoming Harpenden tour dates to 2023
- 10 Comment: Mixed emotions as building work begins
Send your answer on a postcard or sealed envelope to: 4,3,2,1 competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB.
Entries should include your name, address and a daytime telephone number and reach us by June 11.
Usual Archant competition rules apply.
GRIPPING THRILLER: Emma Roberts gets caught up in a diamond heist in 4,3,2,1.
Picture: NICK WALL / THE WORKS UK DISTRIBUTION.