Film Review: 4, 3, 2, 1
4,3,2,1 – Cert 15
THIS gripping new thriller sees four women on the run for their lives after getting caught in the middle of a major diamond heist.
Directed by BAFTA award-winning actor and screenwriter, Noel Clarke, 4,3,2,1, stars Emma Roberts (Wild Child), Tamsin Egerton (St Trianians), Ophelia Lovibond (Nowhere Boy) and Shanika Warren-Markland (Adulthood).
While Jo (Roberts) is stuck in a dead end job, her three friends are all out on their own adventures. Cassandra (Egerton) is heading to New York to meet her internet boyfriend, Kerry (Warren-Markland) is campaigning for female liberation and Shannon (Lovibond) is on a one-way trip to meet her maker.
But a chance encounter with some diamond thieves sends their worlds on a collision course as they fight for survival during three days, spanning two cities.
We have three pairs of tickets to be won to see 4,3,2,1 at Cineworld in Huntingdon.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair, just tell us who directed the film.
- 1 Is this the future of hospitality in St Albans?
- 2 Teen punched in face and stomach during robbery
- 3 Bank cards stolen from elderly woman
- 4 What next for Alban Arena and city centre culture?
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 Fight to save village Green Belt from development
- 7 10 reasons to visit this sustainable, family-owned farm shop in St Albans
- 8 St Albans Beer and Cider Festival set to return after two years
- 9 IN PICTURES: Alban Pilgrimage returns to city
- 10 Remembering 'Mr Harpenden' - the indomitable Michael Weaver
Send your answer on a postcard or sealed envelope to: 4,3,2,1 competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB.
Entries should include your name, address and a daytime telephone number and reach us by June 11.
Usual Archant competition rules apply.
GRIPPING THRILLER: Emma Roberts gets caught up in a diamond heist in 4,3,2,1.
Picture: NICK WALL / THE WORKS UK DISTRIBUTION.