Film Review: 4, 3, 2, 1
4,3,2,1 – Cert 15
THIS gripping new thriller sees four women on the run for their lives after getting caught in the middle of a major diamond heist.
Directed by BAFTA award-winning actor and screenwriter, Noel Clarke, 4,3,2,1, stars Emma Roberts (Wild Child), Tamsin Egerton (St Trianians), Ophelia Lovibond (Nowhere Boy) and Shanika Warren-Markland (Adulthood).
While Jo (Roberts) is stuck in a dead end job, her three friends are all out on their own adventures. Cassandra (Egerton) is heading to New York to meet her internet boyfriend, Kerry (Warren-Markland) is campaigning for female liberation and Shannon (Lovibond) is on a one-way trip to meet her maker.
But a chance encounter with some diamond thieves sends their worlds on a collision course as they fight for survival during three days, spanning two cities.
You may also want to watch:
We have three pairs of tickets to be won to see 4,3,2,1 at Cineworld in Huntingdon.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair, just tell us who directed the film.
- 1 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 2 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 3 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 4 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 5 St Albans Band Aid raises £2,200 for local charities
- 6 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 7 Shortages crisis hits district
- 8 Magic Johnson keeps St Albans City in the FA Cup at Concord Rangers
- 9 Historic England asks: 'What do you love about your local high street?'
- 10 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
Send your answer on a postcard or sealed envelope to: 4,3,2,1 competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB.
Entries should include your name, address and a daytime telephone number and reach us by June 11.
Usual Archant competition rules apply.
GRIPPING THRILLER: Emma Roberts gets caught up in a diamond heist in 4,3,2,1.
Picture: NICK WALL / THE WORKS UK DISTRIBUTION.