Festive frolics at Bar Humbug in St Albans
BAR Humbug is giving local artists another chance to display their work in an alternative seasonal grotto. This year it will be held at The Museum of St Albans where there will be artwork from local artists and live performances. It follows last year s su
BAR Humbug is giving local artists another chance to display their work in an alternative seasonal grotto.
This year it will be held at The Museum of St Albans where there will be artwork from local artists and live performances.
It follows last year's successful event in St Albans High Street which drew in hundreds of Christmas shoppers to see live performances, artwork, listen to poetry and music and drink mulled wine.
The organisers want to hear from artists of all ages interested in displaying in the grotto, particularly art that offers an alternative take on the holiday season or uses recycled materials.
You may also want to watch:
A maximum of three artworks from each artist will be allowed which can include painting, photography and sculpture. Even appropriate poetry will be considered as arrangements can be made for the text to be blown up on to large sheets that can be displayed in the grotto.
Anyone interested in displaying their work should contact Mellissa Caneppele or Grae J. Wall at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01727 827667.
- 1 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 4 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 5 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 6 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 7 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 8 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 9 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 10 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly