Enjoy mass karaoke singalong at Harpenden’s Festival on the Field
- Credit: Supplied by Festival on the Field
A band with real mass appeal will play a Harpenden festival next month.
A band hailed by Time Out magazine as “brilliant” will be bringing their sensational stage performance to Harpenden next month.
Having appeared at Glastonbury, Latitude, T in the Park and the Edinburgh Fringe, Massaoke will be performing at Festival on the Field 2018.
Massaoke play rock, pop and indie classics while giant video lyrics are shown on stage so everyone in the audience can join in.
They are part of the Saturday, July 7 line-up for Harpenden’s largest outdoor music event and fun day out for all the family.
You may also want to watch:
The 2,500-plus people expected to attend Festival on the Field at Sir John Lawes School playing fields will also be entertained by St Albans band The Swanvesta Social Club and Coldplay tribute act Yellow, ELO Encounter and A Touch of Little Mix.
Local companies Savills, London Garage Doors, Visage Dental Spa, Harpenden Skin Clinic and Bar Azita have joined the Herts Advertiser in sponsoring the festival, which raises money for schools in Harpenden.
• For more details and tickets go to www.festivalonthefield.co.uk
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 Former Coventry City junior Joe Newton has eyes on a return to the professional game
- 4 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 5 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 6 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 7 Coursers Road, London Colney: Trailer flips over
- 8 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 9 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
- 10 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development