Enjoy mass karaoke singalong at Harpenden’s Festival on the Field
- Credit: Supplied by Festival on the Field
A band with real mass appeal will play a Harpenden festival next month.
A band hailed by Time Out magazine as “brilliant” will be bringing their sensational stage performance to Harpenden next month.
Having appeared at Glastonbury, Latitude, T in the Park and the Edinburgh Fringe, Massaoke will be performing at Festival on the Field 2018.
Massaoke play rock, pop and indie classics while giant video lyrics are shown on stage so everyone in the audience can join in.
They are part of the Saturday, July 7 line-up for Harpenden’s largest outdoor music event and fun day out for all the family.
The 2,500-plus people expected to attend Festival on the Field at Sir John Lawes School playing fields will also be entertained by St Albans band The Swanvesta Social Club and Coldplay tribute act Yellow, ELO Encounter and A Touch of Little Mix.
Local companies Savills, London Garage Doors, Visage Dental Spa, Harpenden Skin Clinic and Bar Azita have joined the Herts Advertiser in sponsoring the festival, which raises money for schools in Harpenden.
• For more details and tickets go to www.festivalonthefield.co.uk
- 1 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 2 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 3 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 4 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival
- 5 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 6 Inquest jury to hear 999 call made as child choked at Radlett nursery
- 7 Council confirms which Local Plan sites will be dropped
- 8 The Zombies postpone forthcoming Harpenden tour dates to 2023
- 9 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
- 10 Comment: Mixed emotions as building work begins