Enjoy mass karaoke singalong at Harpenden’s Festival on the Field
- Credit: Supplied by Festival on the Field
A band with real mass appeal will play a Harpenden festival next month.
A band hailed by Time Out magazine as “brilliant” will be bringing their sensational stage performance to Harpenden next month.
Having appeared at Glastonbury, Latitude, T in the Park and the Edinburgh Fringe, Massaoke will be performing at Festival on the Field 2018.
Massaoke play rock, pop and indie classics while giant video lyrics are shown on stage so everyone in the audience can join in.
They are part of the Saturday, July 7 line-up for Harpenden’s largest outdoor music event and fun day out for all the family.
You may also want to watch:
The 2,500-plus people expected to attend Festival on the Field at Sir John Lawes School playing fields will also be entertained by St Albans band The Swanvesta Social Club and Coldplay tribute act Yellow, ELO Encounter and A Touch of Little Mix.
Local companies Savills, London Garage Doors, Visage Dental Spa, Harpenden Skin Clinic and Bar Azita have joined the Herts Advertiser in sponsoring the festival, which raises money for schools in Harpenden.
• For more details and tickets go to www.festivalonthefield.co.uk
- 1 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 2 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 3 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 4 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 5 School buzzing about new Forest School and Hive building
- 6 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common
- 7 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 8 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 9 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 10 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land