Lambing event at activity farm promises plenty of February Frolics
- Credit: Willows Activity Farm
Plenty of fleecy fun can be had at an activity farm next month at its annual lambing event.
Willows Activity Farm’s 2018 February Frolics event takes place in St Albans between February 10 and February 18.
The tourist attraction’s cutest event of the year will consist of live lambing and activities that the whole family can enjoy.
Visitors can watch as the smallest members of the flock arrive supervised by Tuck the Shepherd, who will be carrying out daily bottle feeding demonstrations in the Willows lambing marquee.
After enjoying the ‘baa-rilliant’ lambing, children can create ‘ewe-nique’ arts and crafts hosted in the Busy Bee Marquee.
You may also want to watch:
For entertaining smaller guests, take a trip to Cotton-Tail Village or Woolly Jumpers Play Barn for some imaginative, indoor play, or meet animal friends including goats, guinea pigs and rabbits in the farmyard for bundles of enjoyment.
Willows Activity Farm is also home to the only Peter Rabbit™ Adventure Playground where children can explore the Lily Bobtail Nature discovery area or get creative at the Jeremy Fisher Music Pond.
- 1 Can you help after man left unconscious outside St Albans pub?
- 2 Birthday charity walks in brother's memory
- 3 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 4 Driver hospitalised after three-vehicle accident on M1 near Redbourn
- 5 Market trader says goodbye to beard after 15 years
- 6 Lease up for grabs on vacant Batchwood Hall building
- 7 Light at the end of the gulley for long-running flooding
- 8 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 9 Fashionistas flock to Cathedral catwalk extravaganza
- 10 St Albans named among UK's most family-friendly cities
Exciting live performances will take place daily in the Peter Rabbit Theatre while characters including Squirrel Nutkin, Lily Bobtail, Benjamin Bunny, Cotton-Tail, and of course Peter Rabbit himself will be ready to meet and greet fans every day throughout the event.
Set in the Hertfordshire countryside in Coursers Road, Willows Activity Farm is situated 200 metres off Junction 22 of the M25 for London Colney.
February Frolics tickets can be purchased in advance online.
• For more information, call 0870 129 9718, visit the Willows website at www.willowsactivityfarm.com, or like and follow @Willows_Farm on Facebook and Twitter for all the latest news and updates.