Father and son art show at Radlett Centre
- Credit: Archant
Father and son David and Simon Gerrard are exhibiting their art work in the Apthorp Gallery of the Radlett Centre next month.
David is an engineer, architect and painter whose speciality is the re-creation of the works of old masters in oils.
His tutor is Zoha Israel, a well-known figurative artist of international fame.
David’s paintings are created using the same traditional techniques as used by the old masters. On show will be works originally by Vermeer, Ingres, Rembrandt and Modigliani, as well as his own works and portraiture.
Sharing the gallery space are large oil on canvas marbling pieces by David’s son Simon, suitable to adorn the walls of restaurants, foyers, or private homes.
You may also want to watch:
The exhibition runs until March 31.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 4 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 5 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently
- 6 St Albans City 'got away with it' says boss after snatching FA Cup replay at Corinthian Casuals
- 7 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 8 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 9 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans
- 10 David Amess: St Albans MP Daisy Cooper reacts to tragedy