Fat chance at Farmers Boy, St Albans
CLASSIC rhythm and blues group The Fat Walters Band will be playing at a St Albans music pub tonight (Thursday). The band – made up of Will Walters, Rick Parker, Paul Ellis and Oliver Dawson – will be at The Farmers Boy on London Road. On Saturday (Octobe
CLASSIC rhythm and blues group The Fat Walters Band will be playing at a St Albans music pub tonight (Thursday).
The band - made up of Will Walters, Rick Parker, Paul Ellis and Oliver Dawson - will be at The Farmers Boy on London Road.
On Saturday (October 24), rock and indie is on the venue's menu with The Natalies covering music from the 80s until the present day. The music starts at 9pm.
Next Thursday evening (October 28), Elephant Shelf will make a welcome return to the venue with their take on a variety of songs from the 60s, 70s and beyond. The band aim to embody all that is great about rhythm and blues, swing, blues and country music.
You may also want to watch:
All of the events at the Farmers Boy are free.
- 1 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 4 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 5 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 6 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 7 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 8 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 9 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 10 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall