Fat chance at Farmers Boy, St Albans
CLASSIC rhythm and blues group The Fat Walters Band will be playing at a St Albans music pub tonight (Thursday). The band – made up of Will Walters, Rick Parker, Paul Ellis and Oliver Dawson – will be at The Farmers Boy on London Road. On Saturday (Octobe
CLASSIC rhythm and blues group The Fat Walters Band will be playing at a St Albans music pub tonight (Thursday).
The band - made up of Will Walters, Rick Parker, Paul Ellis and Oliver Dawson - will be at The Farmers Boy on London Road.
On Saturday (October 24), rock and indie is on the venue's menu with The Natalies covering music from the 80s until the present day. The music starts at 9pm.
Next Thursday evening (October 28), Elephant Shelf will make a welcome return to the venue with their take on a variety of songs from the 60s, 70s and beyond. The band aim to embody all that is great about rhythm and blues, swing, blues and country music.
You may also want to watch:
All of the events at the Farmers Boy are free.
- 1 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 2 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 3 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 4 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 5 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 6 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 9 St Albans activist joins protest blocking M25
- 10 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End