Ex-Harpenden student’s TV debur on Elaine Paige Show
- Credit: Archant
Former Harpenden student Charlotte Palmer is making her TV debut in a show which can be seen today (Thursday).
Under her stage name Charlie Langham, she is appearing on The Elaine Paige Show which is being broadcast on Sky Arts 1 at 6pm.
Charlie, 22, will be demonstrating her acting and singing abilities when she performs Broadway number If My Friends could See Me Now from Sweet Charity.
She is appearing with celebrity guests Maureen Lipmann, Hannah Waddington, Clive Rowe as well as Broadway star Christine Andreas.
Charlie, who went to Roundwood Park School before moving to Bury St Edmunds, said: “Elaine gave me expert advice about being physically free enough to own the stage and use it effectively as this song demands spontaneity to make use of the space, particularly as Charity is such an energised and dynamic character,”
You may also want to watch:
She has been signed by top London agency, Access Artiste Management and is now auditioning for acting roles on television as well as parts on the London stage.
- 1 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 2 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 3 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 History comes to life at Celtic Harmony in Hertfordshire
- 6 St Albans violent crime: Recreational drug users 'feeding' County Lines
- 7 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 8 Property Secrets: St Albans Green councillor Simon Grover
- 9 Revealed: The areas of Hertfordshire with the most consistent house price growth
- 10 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years