Ex-Harpenden student’s TV debur on Elaine Paige Show
- Credit: Archant
Former Harpenden student Charlotte Palmer is making her TV debut in a show which can be seen today (Thursday).
Under her stage name Charlie Langham, she is appearing on The Elaine Paige Show which is being broadcast on Sky Arts 1 at 6pm.
Charlie, 22, will be demonstrating her acting and singing abilities when she performs Broadway number If My Friends could See Me Now from Sweet Charity.
She is appearing with celebrity guests Maureen Lipmann, Hannah Waddington, Clive Rowe as well as Broadway star Christine Andreas.
Charlie, who went to Roundwood Park School before moving to Bury St Edmunds, said: “Elaine gave me expert advice about being physically free enough to own the stage and use it effectively as this song demands spontaneity to make use of the space, particularly as Charity is such an energised and dynamic character,”
You may also want to watch:
She has been signed by top London agency, Access Artiste Management and is now auditioning for acting roles on television as well as parts on the London stage.
- 1 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 4 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 5 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 6 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 7 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 8 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 9 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common
- 10 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack