Ex-Harpenden student’s TV debur on Elaine Paige Show
- Credit: Archant
Former Harpenden student Charlotte Palmer is making her TV debut in a show which can be seen today (Thursday).
Under her stage name Charlie Langham, she is appearing on The Elaine Paige Show which is being broadcast on Sky Arts 1 at 6pm.
Charlie, 22, will be demonstrating her acting and singing abilities when she performs Broadway number If My Friends could See Me Now from Sweet Charity.
She is appearing with celebrity guests Maureen Lipmann, Hannah Waddington, Clive Rowe as well as Broadway star Christine Andreas.
Charlie, who went to Roundwood Park School before moving to Bury St Edmunds, said: “Elaine gave me expert advice about being physically free enough to own the stage and use it effectively as this song demands spontaneity to make use of the space, particularly as Charity is such an energised and dynamic character,”
You may also want to watch:
She has been signed by top London agency, Access Artiste Management and is now auditioning for acting roles on television as well as parts on the London stage.
- 1 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 2 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 3 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Divers to visit de Havilland Aircraft Museum to see 'bouncing bomb' they raised from a Scottish loch
- 6 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 7 Springfield Farm: Student party plan blocked by council
- 8 Sir David Amess: St Albans MP reflects on personal safety
- 9 Alban Arena launches annual pantomime with Strictly Come Dancing star
- 10 A New York state of mind