Enslaved to the rhythm at the Alban Arena
FEEL the Rhythm of the Dance is the invitation from the Alban Arena when the National Dance Company of Ireland stops off at the St Albans theatre next Sunday, April 11. The 10th anniversary production features dance from the very best music and song of th
FEEL the Rhythm of the Dance is the invitation from the Alban Arena when the National Dance Company of Ireland stops off at the St Albans theatre next Sunday, April 11.
The 10th anniversary production features dance from the very best music and song of the Emerald Isle and emanates from shows which have been performed to over five million people in 43 countries around the world in the past decade.
It features a gifted young cast of dancers, musicians and three Irish tenors with 100 per cent live performances from the entire troupe combined with eye-catching costumes and production.
The show begins at 7.30pm and tickets at �21 and �19 are available from the Arena box office on 01727 844488.
You may also want to watch:
l The Spring film season at the Arena combines children's matinees and evening screenings during Easter week.
The children's films include New Moon next Tuesday (April 6) - the second instalment in the Twilight series - Fantastic Mr Fox on Wednesday, Disney Pixar's Up next Thursday and Planet 51 on Friday. All the films begin at 1.30pm.
- 1 Village's first scarecrow trail raises £700 for school
- 2 Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square
- 3 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 4 All you need to know about St Albans Cathedral's Alban Pilgrimage this year
- 5 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 6 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 7 Have your say on St Stephen Neighbourhood Plan
- 8 Save Symondshyde still waiting for inspector's report
- 9 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 10 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
Evening screenings comprise Japanese film Aruitemo aruitemo - Still Walking on Tuesday, French cinema from Henri-Georges Clouzot's Inferno on Wednesday, French documentary film Home next Thursday, Welcome on Friday and the award-winning Un Prophete on Saturday. They all begin at 7.30pm.
Tickets are �6 with �4 concessions for evening performances and �4 for matinees.