Enjoy a sunset safari at Whipsnade this month
- Credit: Archant
Looking for a wild night out? A one night only sunset safari at Whipsnade Zoo is what you’ve been on the hunt for.
Enjoy a spectacular evening in Whispnade Zoo June 24 from 6-10pm for their exclusive sunset safari event.
The evening promises to amaze visitors from start to finish with live music sessions, delicious street food and animal exhibits, concluding with fire and glow artists and safari spectacles.
Safari Base Camp will mark the beginning of the evening with aerial acrobatic, band performances and children’s face painting.
Want to learn about your favourite animals? Hop on the Jumbo Express for a guided tour by sunset, listen to fascinating animals talks or watch demonstrations and feeds. For something a little bit different, enthusiasts can try their hand at being a zoo vet in the Conservation Station.
You may also want to watch:
Finish with breathtaking views across the Chiltern Hills and spot the Asian elephants taking their sunset walk.
Save 15% on tickets at www.zsl.org
- 1 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 4 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 5 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 6 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 7 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 8 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 9 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 10 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly