Enjoy a sunset safari at Whipsnade this month
- Credit: Archant
Looking for a wild night out? A one night only sunset safari at Whipsnade Zoo is what you’ve been on the hunt for.
Enjoy a spectacular evening in Whispnade Zoo June 24 from 6-10pm for their exclusive sunset safari event.
The evening promises to amaze visitors from start to finish with live music sessions, delicious street food and animal exhibits, concluding with fire and glow artists and safari spectacles.
Safari Base Camp will mark the beginning of the evening with aerial acrobatic, band performances and children’s face painting.
Want to learn about your favourite animals? Hop on the Jumbo Express for a guided tour by sunset, listen to fascinating animals talks or watch demonstrations and feeds. For something a little bit different, enthusiasts can try their hand at being a zoo vet in the Conservation Station.
You may also want to watch:
Finish with breathtaking views across the Chiltern Hills and spot the Asian elephants taking their sunset walk.
Save 15% on tickets at www.zsl.org
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 4 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 5 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 6 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
- 7 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 8 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 9 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 10 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images