Experience ELO’s music at The Alban Arena
- Credit: Supplied by Alban Arena
A tribute to the music of ELO and Jeff Lynne will bring a touch of Mr Blue Sky to St Albans.
The ELO Experience are the world's foremost tribute to the Electric Light Orchestra.
With a sensational string section, a stunning light show and large screen projection to further enhance the experience, come along The Alban Arena on Saturday, March 14 at 7.30pm and enjoy this incredible concert which accurately reproduces the songs and sounds and takes you on a magical musical journey through time.
The legacy of Jeff Lynne and the Electric Light Orchestra needs no introduction.
Between 1972 and 1986, they achieved more combined UK and US top 40 hits than any other band.
You may also want to watch:
Their tracks include 10538 Overture, Evil Woman, Living Thing, Diary of Horace Wimp, Don't Bring me Down and, of course, Mr Blue Sky.
In 2016, Jeff Lynne's ELO came back to prominence with the release of a new album - Alone In The Universe - and world tour.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 2 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 3 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 4 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 5 Shortages crisis hits district
- 6 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 7 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans
- 8 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
- 9 St Albans school adopts new wellbeing app
- 10 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
The ELO Experience have been bringing the music of Jeff Lynne and The Electric Light orchestra to the live stage for over 13 years.
Their latest tour will included the greatest hits from an extensive and impressive back catalogue spanning over 45 years.
Tickets cost £24.
Book online at www.alban-arena.co.uk or call The Alban Arena box office on 01727 844488.