Eddy Brimson plays for laughs at St Albans comedy club
EASTENDER Eddy Brimson brings anecdotes from his colourful past to the Comedy Club at Havana where he is the headline act next Thursday, October 7.
A regular “talking head” for numerous radio and TV shows on subjects as diverse as football, dodgy builders and sexy baldness, he has also appeared as an actor in such diverse programmes as Absolutely Fabulous, The Thin Blue Line, The Bill and EastEnders where he played, unsurprisingly, an East End villain.
Opening the evening at the club in Victoria Street will be Dougie Dunlop, an observational comic with a unique take on life.
The Edinburgh Evening News described him as having the rare ability to tell jokes about ordinary things and be hilarious and as a result, he has been selected by many high-profile comics to support them on tour.
MC for the evening is Erich McElroy who started doing stand-up in Britain five years ago and has performed regularly on the London circuit. In 2006 he took his show Brokeback Britain to Edinburgh with Australian stand-up Pete Jonas and together they won the Official Fringe Sell Out Award.
You may also want to watch:
The evening gets underway from 8pm and tickets are �10 in advance from 01727 862456 or online at www.hahaheehee.com or �12.50 on the door.
- 1 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 2 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 3 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 4 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 5 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 6 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 7 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 8 11 things you might not know about St Albans' new Mayor
- 9 St Albans Folk Festival 2021 to go ahead this weekend
- 10 School buzzing about new Forest School and Hive building