Eddy Brimson plays for laughs at St Albans comedy club
EASTENDER Eddy Brimson brings anecdotes from his colourful past to the Comedy Club at Havana where he is the headline act next Thursday, October 7.
A regular “talking head” for numerous radio and TV shows on subjects as diverse as football, dodgy builders and sexy baldness, he has also appeared as an actor in such diverse programmes as Absolutely Fabulous, The Thin Blue Line, The Bill and EastEnders where he played, unsurprisingly, an East End villain.
Opening the evening at the club in Victoria Street will be Dougie Dunlop, an observational comic with a unique take on life.
The Edinburgh Evening News described him as having the rare ability to tell jokes about ordinary things and be hilarious and as a result, he has been selected by many high-profile comics to support them on tour.
MC for the evening is Erich McElroy who started doing stand-up in Britain five years ago and has performed regularly on the London circuit. In 2006 he took his show Brokeback Britain to Edinburgh with Australian stand-up Pete Jonas and together they won the Official Fringe Sell Out Award.
You may also want to watch:
The evening gets underway from 8pm and tickets are �10 in advance from 01727 862456 or online at www.hahaheehee.com or �12.50 on the door.
- 1 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 2 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 3 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 4 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 5 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 6 Shortages crisis hits district
- 7 Magic Johnson keeps St Albans City in the FA Cup at Concord Rangers
- 8 Historic England asks: 'What do you love about your local high street?'
- 9 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 10 St Albans Band Aid raises £2,200 for local charities