Dogs Don’t do Ballet at the Radlett Centre
- Credit: Archant
BIFF is no ordinary dog as young visitors to the Radlett Centre will discover next Tuesday, March 19.
Dogs Don’t do Ballet is a Little Angel Theatre Production for ages two to six with two performances at 1.30pm & 4pm.
Biff likes moonlight and music and walking on his tiptoes. In other words he doesn’t think he is a dog but thinks he is a ballerina.
The show, based on the book by Anna Kemp and illustrated by Sara Ogilvie, uses puppets, ballet music and comedy.
Tickets are £7, available from the box office on 01923 859291 or go to www.radlettcentre.co.uk.
You may also want to watch:
n The Radlett Centre has places available on its four-day musical theatre workshop that will be taking place during the Easter holidays.
It is aimed at enthusiastic youngsters aged eight-16 who have an interest in performing and will run from Tuesday, April 2, to Friday, April 5.
- 1 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 2 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 3 St Albans named among UK's most family-friendly cities
- 4 Fashionistas flock to Cathedral catwalk extravaganza
- 5 Light at the end of the gulley for long-running flooding
- 6 As sewage debate continues, how have our MPs voted?
- 7 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 8 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 9 Property Spotlight: A characterful Victorian home in Wheathampstead
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
For further information about the course, contact Stephanie Cotter on 01923 857546 or at firstname.lastname@example.org