Dogs Don’t do Ballet at the Radlett Centre
- Credit: Archant
BIFF is no ordinary dog as young visitors to the Radlett Centre will discover next Tuesday, March 19.
Dogs Don’t do Ballet is a Little Angel Theatre Production for ages two to six with two performances at 1.30pm & 4pm.
Biff likes moonlight and music and walking on his tiptoes. In other words he doesn’t think he is a dog but thinks he is a ballerina.
The show, based on the book by Anna Kemp and illustrated by Sara Ogilvie, uses puppets, ballet music and comedy.
Tickets are £7, available from the box office on 01923 859291 or go to www.radlettcentre.co.uk.
You may also want to watch:
n The Radlett Centre has places available on its four-day musical theatre workshop that will be taking place during the Easter holidays.
It is aimed at enthusiastic youngsters aged eight-16 who have an interest in performing and will run from Tuesday, April 2, to Friday, April 5.
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 3 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 4 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 5 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 6 Harpenden's Olympic hero watches daughter win gold
- 7 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 8 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 9 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 10 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?
For further information about the course, contact Stephanie Cotter on 01923 857546 or at email@example.com