Disco diva Jocelyn takes to the Arena stage
Timeless soul classics will be performed by disco diva Jocelyn Brown at the Alban Arena next Friday, March 27.
Soul Box - Back in the Day will feature support from soul/R&B star Don-E, the sounds of Drizabone and Kane Brown as compere for the evening.
Back In The Day Events are in aid of Bowel Cancer Awareness UK. The show starts at 7.30pm and tickets are £18 standing, £22.50 seated.
Choral and orchestral music from the Adoramus Choir and Orchestra that reflects the sorrow, joy and hope of Easter can be heard next Saturday, March 28.
Their New Life - New World Easter Concert will include New World Symphony by Dvorak and excerpts from Bach’s St Matthew Passion, Franck’s Panis Angelicus, movements from Mozart’s Requiem and Brahm’s German Requiem, the Angel’s Chorus from Gounod’s Faust and Judex from Mors et Vita.
You may also want to watch:
The concert is conducted by David Hooke and introduced by David Buckley, and features the choir from St Bernadette’s Catholic Primary School, London Colney. Tickets are £22, £19, £16
* Funny man Alan Carr plays a sold-out show next Sunday, March 29.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 2 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 3 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 4 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 5 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 6 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 7 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 8 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 9 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End
- 10 Shortages crisis hits district