Disco diva Jocelyn takes to the Arena stage
Timeless soul classics will be performed by disco diva Jocelyn Brown at the Alban Arena next Friday, March 27.
Soul Box - Back in the Day will feature support from soul/R&B star Don-E, the sounds of Drizabone and Kane Brown as compere for the evening.
Back In The Day Events are in aid of Bowel Cancer Awareness UK. The show starts at 7.30pm and tickets are £18 standing, £22.50 seated.
Choral and orchestral music from the Adoramus Choir and Orchestra that reflects the sorrow, joy and hope of Easter can be heard next Saturday, March 28.
Their New Life - New World Easter Concert will include New World Symphony by Dvorak and excerpts from Bach’s St Matthew Passion, Franck’s Panis Angelicus, movements from Mozart’s Requiem and Brahm’s German Requiem, the Angel’s Chorus from Gounod’s Faust and Judex from Mors et Vita.
The concert is conducted by David Hooke and introduced by David Buckley, and features the choir from St Bernadette’s Catholic Primary School, London Colney. Tickets are £22, £19, £16
* Funny man Alan Carr plays a sold-out show next Sunday, March 29.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 2 From St Albans to the Australian outback for The Tourist's Shalom Brune-Franklin in BBC One series
- 3 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 4 Careers advice for St Albans children in centuries gone by
- 5 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 6 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 7 Ian Allinson praises 'unbelievable shift' of St Albans City players against Maidstone
- 8 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 9 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 10 Hundreds in Herts fined for breaking lockdown rules