Disco diva Jocelyn takes to the Arena stage
Timeless soul classics will be performed by disco diva Jocelyn Brown at the Alban Arena next Friday, March 27.
Soul Box - Back in the Day will feature support from soul/R&B star Don-E, the sounds of Drizabone and Kane Brown as compere for the evening.
Back In The Day Events are in aid of Bowel Cancer Awareness UK. The show starts at 7.30pm and tickets are £18 standing, £22.50 seated.
Choral and orchestral music from the Adoramus Choir and Orchestra that reflects the sorrow, joy and hope of Easter can be heard next Saturday, March 28.
Their New Life - New World Easter Concert will include New World Symphony by Dvorak and excerpts from Bach’s St Matthew Passion, Franck’s Panis Angelicus, movements from Mozart’s Requiem and Brahm’s German Requiem, the Angel’s Chorus from Gounod’s Faust and Judex from Mors et Vita.
You may also want to watch:
The concert is conducted by David Hooke and introduced by David Buckley, and features the choir from St Bernadette’s Catholic Primary School, London Colney. Tickets are £22, £19, £16
* Funny man Alan Carr plays a sold-out show next Sunday, March 29.
- 1 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 2 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 3 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 4 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 5 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 6 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 7 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 8 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 9 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 10 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues