Dinosaur Zoo at the Radlett Centre
- Credit: Archant
Message from Erth – the dinosaurs are back for a second UK tour including a stopover at the Radlett Centre.
Australian-based creators Erth use puppetry to bring dinosaurs to life in an interactive live show entitled Dinosaur Zoo, suitable for all the family from aged three upwards,
The show, which can be seen at the Radlett Centre next Wednesday and Thursday, January 29 and 30, introduces audiences to a range of creatures from cute baby dinos to teeth-gnashing giants including a carnivorous theropod known as the Australovenator, based on the most complete meat-eating dinosaur skeleton found in Australia.
Intrepid audience members brave enough to get up close with the dinosaurs are brought onto the stage to assist the zoo keeper in his/her daily tasks – but not all the ravenous reptiles are as tame as they seem.
For those who aren’t able to join the dinosaurs on stage, there will be an opportunity to meet them at the official ‘meet and greet’, which takes place at the end of each show.
Performances are at 1.30pm and 4.30pm on Wednesday and from 11am and 4.30pm on Thursday. Front row seats are £15, the remainder of the theatre £12.50 and school groups £10. Tickets are available from the box office on 01923 859291 or go to www.radlettcentre.co.uk
- 1 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 2 Inquest jury to hear 999 call made as child choked at Radlett nursery
- 3 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 4 Comment: Mixed emotions as building work begins
- 5 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
- 6 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 7 The Zombies postpone forthcoming Harpenden tour dates to 2023
- 8 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 9 Council confirms which Local Plan sites will be dropped
- 10 History in the making as Colney Heath Ladies reach county cup final for first time