Deaf St Albans painter graduates
PROFOUNDLY deaf local artist Jonathan Brown has graduated from the Cambridge School of Arts with an honours degree in fine arts.
A former pupils of Heathlands School for Deaf Children, Jonathan, 21, of King Harry Lane, St Albans, is passionate about art.
He paints abstract pieces with oil on canvas and during his three year degree experimented with different textures.
As a painter, Jonathan has already sold several works and recently his final piece for the degree show at Cambridge School of Arts, which is a part of Anglia Ruskin University, has been selected along with two others for display at Marshall Aerospace, an aircraft manufacturing company based at Cambridge Airport.
Jonathan’s work can also be viewed at The Saatchi Gallery Online, where new art graduates can display their work for sale.
You may also want to watch:
Currently he is looking for a job as well as a studio where he can continue his passion for painting.
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 3 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 4 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 5 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 8 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 9 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area