Deaf St Albans painter graduates
PROFOUNDLY deaf local artist Jonathan Brown has graduated from the Cambridge School of Arts with an honours degree in fine arts.
A former pupils of Heathlands School for Deaf Children, Jonathan, 21, of King Harry Lane, St Albans, is passionate about art.
He paints abstract pieces with oil on canvas and during his three year degree experimented with different textures.
As a painter, Jonathan has already sold several works and recently his final piece for the degree show at Cambridge School of Arts, which is a part of Anglia Ruskin University, has been selected along with two others for display at Marshall Aerospace, an aircraft manufacturing company based at Cambridge Airport.
Jonathan’s work can also be viewed at The Saatchi Gallery Online, where new art graduates can display their work for sale.
You may also want to watch:
Currently he is looking for a job as well as a studio where he can continue his passion for painting.
- 1 London Colney paddling pool to close - but splash pad replacement approved
- 2 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
- 3 Street food market in St Albans city centre to celebrate Eid
- 4 County council leader unseated in shock result
- 5 Elections: Liberal Democrats take control of St Albans district council
- 6 Property Spotlight: A fine fixer-upper close to popular St Albans schools
- 7 Five Guys coming to St Albans
- 8 Richard Roberts set to become leader of Herts County Council
- 9 Activist glues himself to St Albans court dock during Extinction Rebellion trial
- 10 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'