Crystal Balls at the Farmer’s Boy St Albans
- Credit: Archant
THE Crystal Balls make their debut appearance at The Farmer’s Boy in London Road, St Albans, tonight (Thursday).
The band is basically the same line up as The Zimmermen but without Cavan and consists of Shane Lamont on acoustic guitar, Mickey Englert on bass, Will Wright on drums and Dave Williams on guitar.
Saturday night sees the return of The Branco Heist, who will be promoting the recent release of their debut album, and on Sunday night, Streams of Brandy take to the stage.
On Wednesday night, July 17, Nick Stephenson’s Mid Week Music features Kara, a Russian folk band, and The Tuesday Club.
And next Thursday, July 18, Bernie Devine returns with The B.D. Blues Band.
You may also want to watch:
Entry to all gigs is free and they get underway at around 8.30pm.
- 1 St Albans Fireworks Spectacular returns to Verulamium Park for 2021 display
- 2 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 3 Police refuse to prosecute over Smallford Pits destruction
- 4 'It could have been fatal' - Tractor trailer overturns at London Colney
- 5 St Albans MP Daisy Cooper condemns government for fuel crisis
- 6 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 7 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian detached family home in central St Albans
- 8 Drivers seriously injured after crash at Wheathampstead junction
- 9 Former Coventry City junior Joe Newton has eyes on a return to the professional game
- 10 New vicar comes to Harpenden church