Crystal Balls at the Farmer’s Boy St Albans
- Credit: Archant
THE Crystal Balls make their debut appearance at The Farmer’s Boy in London Road, St Albans, tonight (Thursday).
The band is basically the same line up as The Zimmermen but without Cavan and consists of Shane Lamont on acoustic guitar, Mickey Englert on bass, Will Wright on drums and Dave Williams on guitar.
Saturday night sees the return of The Branco Heist, who will be promoting the recent release of their debut album, and on Sunday night, Streams of Brandy take to the stage.
On Wednesday night, July 17, Nick Stephenson’s Mid Week Music features Kara, a Russian folk band, and The Tuesday Club.
And next Thursday, July 18, Bernie Devine returns with The B.D. Blues Band.
You may also want to watch:
Entry to all gigs is free and they get underway at around 8.30pm.
- 1 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 2 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 3 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 4 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 5 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 6 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 7 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 8 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 9 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 10 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues