Creative Hertfordshire website launched
- Credit: Pete Stevens
A new online creative hub for the county has been launched at the University of Hertfordshire.
Creative Hertfordshire (www.creativehertfordshire.com) is a free to use website, connecting users with a comprehensive, one-stop guide to everything creative happening in the county.
The site is endorsed by all 11 of Hertfordshire’s local authorities, Arts Council England, the University of Hertfordshire and Watford Palace Theatre, and provides an online resource for what’s on, what to do and where to go across the county.
Creative businesses, individuals and organisations in Herts can also showcase their work, promote events, and share news by listing a free profile.
Nick Denham of Hertfordshire Music Service, a member of the team that led the website development, said: “Creative Hertfordshire has been specially developed to support the vast creative output our county has to offer. We hope to grow a community of users who will come together to connect with others and share ideas and creativity.”
You may also want to watch:
Amongst the attendees at the event were representatives from Herts-based creative organisations and businesses as well as Arts Council England and the Federation of Small Businesses.
Nick added: “We were delighted to welcome so many people to the Creative Hertfordshire launch and hear how well the site has been received by arts and creative professionals.
- 1 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 2 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 3 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 4 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 5 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 6 Freedom Day delay is a financial blow to local businesses
- 7 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 8 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 9 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 10 Quarantine hotel set up in St Albans
“As public support for the platform continues to grow, we’re sure that www.creativehertfordshire.com will become a driving positive force in supporting a thriving creative community across the county.”
For more information about how to join the Creative Hertfordshire mailing list or create a profile, visit www.creativehertfordshire.com