Comedian Tony Law at the Horn, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
COMEDY returns to The Horn in St Albans on Monday with the return of the Happy Shark Club next Monday, June 10.
Canadian comic, Tony Law will be headlining the night and demonstrating why he’s widely regarded as one of the hottest acts on the circuit following his nomination for the main Edinburgh award in 2012.
Opening the show will be Danny Ward and completing the line-up will be Sweden’s eighth funniest comedian, Olaf Falafel and comedy poet, Oh Standfast.
The night will be compared by Simon Feilder.
Happy Shark Comedy is run by local promoters and comedy enthusiasts, Adam Woulds and Luke Hinton, with proceeds going to local charities.
Doors open at 8pm and tickets at £8 each can be bought online at www.thehorn.co.uk or in person over the bar at the Horn. If available, tickets will be sold on the night for £10.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 2 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 3 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 4 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 5 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 6 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival
- 7 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 8 St Albans hockey player still going strong at 80
- 9 Caretakers of creation: church's work protecting environment
- 10 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt