Comedian Tony Law at the Horn, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
COMEDY returns to The Horn in St Albans on Monday with the return of the Happy Shark Club next Monday, June 10.
Canadian comic, Tony Law will be headlining the night and demonstrating why he’s widely regarded as one of the hottest acts on the circuit following his nomination for the main Edinburgh award in 2012.
Opening the show will be Danny Ward and completing the line-up will be Sweden’s eighth funniest comedian, Olaf Falafel and comedy poet, Oh Standfast.
The night will be compared by Simon Feilder.
Happy Shark Comedy is run by local promoters and comedy enthusiasts, Adam Woulds and Luke Hinton, with proceeds going to local charities.
You may also want to watch:
Doors open at 8pm and tickets at £8 each can be bought online at www.thehorn.co.uk or in person over the bar at the Horn. If available, tickets will be sold on the night for £10.
- 1 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 2 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 3 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 4 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 5 11 things you might not know about St Albans' new Mayor
- 6 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 7 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 8 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 9 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 10 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common