Comedian Tony Law at the Horn, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
COMEDY returns to The Horn in St Albans on Monday with the return of the Happy Shark Club next Monday, June 10.
Canadian comic, Tony Law will be headlining the night and demonstrating why he’s widely regarded as one of the hottest acts on the circuit following his nomination for the main Edinburgh award in 2012.
Opening the show will be Danny Ward and completing the line-up will be Sweden’s eighth funniest comedian, Olaf Falafel and comedy poet, Oh Standfast.
The night will be compared by Simon Feilder.
Happy Shark Comedy is run by local promoters and comedy enthusiasts, Adam Woulds and Luke Hinton, with proceeds going to local charities.
You may also want to watch:
Doors open at 8pm and tickets at £8 each can be bought online at www.thehorn.co.uk or in person over the bar at the Horn. If available, tickets will be sold on the night for £10.
- 1 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 2 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 3 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 4 St Albans City get the FA Cup train moving with replay success over Concord
- 5 Remembering Morris Minor Owners Club treasurer and St Albans stalwart
- 6 St Albans street remembers sacrifices of WWI heroes
- 7 Market trader pledges to shave beard for new St Albans recovery home
- 8 St Albans mum wins award for contribution to SEN
- 9 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 10 No cars mean children can play out in streets