Oh Yeah! Comedian’s hometown show in St Albans
- Credit: Supplied by Maltings
There will be a hometown show for a St Albans comic this weekend.
Bringing a little light relief from the New Year blues is comedian Chris Norton Walker, as he presents his stand-up show YEAH! at the Maltings Arts Theatre on Saturday, January 13.
Born and bred in St Albans, Chris has been performing comedy since 2010.
He has graced the stages of comedy venues across the globe, including The Comedy Store in LA, and performed at well-known comedy festivals all over the UK, including Edinburgh, Leicester, Hasting and Bath.
After touring his critically-acclaimed show around the UK in 2017, Chris brings YEAH! to his home city, before heading to the Edinburgh Fringe with the show later on in the year.
Filled with almost 300 gags, it is a gloriously inventive hour of one-liners, jokes and puns, gags and wordplay.
Chris said: “I’ve been having a lot of fun taking this show around the country – and I now can’t wait to bring it home.
- 1 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 2 Inquest jury to hear 999 call made as child choked at Radlett nursery
- 3 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
- 4 Comment: Mixed emotions as building work begins
- 5 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 6 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 7 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 8 The Zombies postpone forthcoming Harpenden tour dates to 2023
- 9 Council confirms which Local Plan sites will be dropped
- 10 History in the making as Colney Heath Ladies reach county cup final for first time
“I’m so excited. It’s going to be so much fun.”
He will be supported by Katie Pritchard.
Tickets cost £12 full and £11 concessions.
The show starts at 8pm.
• Tickets are available at www.ticketsource.co.uk/ovo