Oh Yeah! Comedian’s hometown show in St Albans
- Credit: Supplied by Maltings
There will be a hometown show for a St Albans comic this weekend.
Bringing a little light relief from the New Year blues is comedian Chris Norton Walker, as he presents his stand-up show YEAH! at the Maltings Arts Theatre on Saturday, January 13.
Born and bred in St Albans, Chris has been performing comedy since 2010.
He has graced the stages of comedy venues across the globe, including The Comedy Store in LA, and performed at well-known comedy festivals all over the UK, including Edinburgh, Leicester, Hasting and Bath.
After touring his critically-acclaimed show around the UK in 2017, Chris brings YEAH! to his home city, before heading to the Edinburgh Fringe with the show later on in the year.
You may also want to watch:
Filled with almost 300 gags, it is a gloriously inventive hour of one-liners, jokes and puns, gags and wordplay.
Chris said: “I’ve been having a lot of fun taking this show around the country – and I now can’t wait to bring it home.
- 1 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 2 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 3 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 4 St Albans City get the FA Cup train moving with replay success over Concord
- 5 Remembering Morris Minor Owners Club treasurer and St Albans stalwart
- 6 St Albans street remembers sacrifices of WWI heroes
- 7 Market trader pledges to shave beard for new St Albans recovery home
- 8 St Albans mum wins award for contribution to SEN
- 9 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 10 No cars mean children can play out in streets
“I’m so excited. It’s going to be so much fun.”
He will be supported by Katie Pritchard.
Tickets cost £12 full and £11 concessions.
The show starts at 8pm.
• Tickets are available at www.ticketsource.co.uk/ovo