Clive James talking the talk in Harpenden
MASTER interviewer Clive James will be putting himself in the firing line when he drops in at Harpenden Public Halls next Wednesday, October 14. Regarded as Australia s finest export, Clive has been a British institution for many years and is famous for h
MASTER interviewer Clive James will be putting himself in the firing line when he drops in at Harpenden Public Halls next Wednesday, October 14.
Regarded as Australia's finest export, Clive has been a British institution for many years and is famous for his writing and broadcasting as well as his skills as a raconteur.
He will be carrying his latest book on stage and will then talk about almost anything else before answering questions about everything except his liaison with Margarita Pracatan, the Cuban singer who appeared on many of his programmes.
Famous for writing the way he talks, Clive can talk the way he writes and the audience can expect a feast of opinion, some of it surprisingly sane.
You may also want to watch:
He comes on stage at 8pm and tickets at �15 are available from the box office on 01582 767525 or via the Alban Arena website on www.alban-arena.co.uk
- 1 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 2 All you need to know about St Albans Cathedral's Alban Pilgrimage this year
- 3 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 4 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 5 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 6 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 7 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 8 Take a trip to the seaside for fun adaptation of The Comedy of Errors at the Roman Theatre festival
- 9 Harpenden constituency to go under proposed boundary changes
- 10 Quarantine hotel set up in St Albans