Clive James talking the talk in Harpenden
MASTER interviewer Clive James will be putting himself in the firing line when he drops in at Harpenden Public Halls next Wednesday, October 14. Regarded as Australia s finest export, Clive has been a British institution for many years and is famous for h
MASTER interviewer Clive James will be putting himself in the firing line when he drops in at Harpenden Public Halls next Wednesday, October 14.
Regarded as Australia's finest export, Clive has been a British institution for many years and is famous for his writing and broadcasting as well as his skills as a raconteur.
He will be carrying his latest book on stage and will then talk about almost anything else before answering questions about everything except his liaison with Margarita Pracatan, the Cuban singer who appeared on many of his programmes.
Famous for writing the way he talks, Clive can talk the way he writes and the audience can expect a feast of opinion, some of it surprisingly sane.
You may also want to watch:
He comes on stage at 8pm and tickets at �15 are available from the box office on 01582 767525 or via the Alban Arena website on www.alban-arena.co.uk
- 1 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 2 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 3 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 4 St Albans mum wins award for contribution to SEN
- 5 Church unveils new eco-garden to support wildlife in St Albans
- 6 St Albans Band Aid raises £2,200 for local charities
- 7 St Albans City get the FA Cup train moving with replay success over Concord
- 8 Mission success for Three Peaks Challenge team
- 9 Remembering Morris Minor Owners Club treasurer and St Albans stalwart
- 10 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works