Clark drums on home ground
- Credit: Archant
Drummer Clark Tracey brings his quintet to Herts Jazz Club this Sunday, May 3.
Clark’s career has spanned three decades and he has worked with many of the most notable musicians in this country as well as countless visitors from abroad.
He has led bands from trios through quartets to octets as well as composeing for small groups to big bands, receiving several commissions. The new line-up of the quintet includes three graduates from the Birmingham Conservatoire Jazz Course where Clark is a drum tutor.
The club meets from 7.30am at the Hawthorne Theatre in Welwyn Garden City and tickets in advance from www.hertsjazz.co.uk/gigs.html
are £3 students/£8 members/£10 concessions/£11 full.
You may also want to watch:
On the door they are £5 students/£9 members/£12 concessions/£13 full.
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 4 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 5 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 6 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 7 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 8 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
- 9 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 10 Anti-vaxers condemned for intimidating behaviour and dangerous posters