City put in the picture at Maltings Arts Theatre, St Albans
PHOTOGRAPHIC images of local landmarks go on display at the Maltings Arts Theatre in St Albans this month.
They have been taken by a group of patients who are being treated at local doctors’ surgeries and City Hospital as part of the exercise referral project funding by the district council.
Local surgeries, hospitals and other clinical centres can refer their patients to the scheme where they can then participate in safe, personalised exercise sessions under the supervision of a qualified health professional.
Local photographer Pete Stevens encouraged them to capture the essence of the district in several strolls through the city.
The project was organised by St Albans Arts, Sport and Health Development Team SAASH) and managed by contractor Leisure Connection.
You may also want to watch:
The exhibition runs all month and entry is free.
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 3 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 4 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 5 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 6 Jeffers has double helpings as St Albans City continue to wolf down their 'bread and butter' at Bath
- 7 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 8 Apply for free tickets to be in the audience of The Masked Singer UK in Hertfordshire
- 9 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 10 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash