City put in the picture at Maltings Arts Theatre, St Albans
PHOTOGRAPHIC images of local landmarks go on display at the Maltings Arts Theatre in St Albans this month.
They have been taken by a group of patients who are being treated at local doctors’ surgeries and City Hospital as part of the exercise referral project funding by the district council.
Local surgeries, hospitals and other clinical centres can refer their patients to the scheme where they can then participate in safe, personalised exercise sessions under the supervision of a qualified health professional.
Local photographer Pete Stevens encouraged them to capture the essence of the district in several strolls through the city.
The project was organised by St Albans Arts, Sport and Health Development Team SAASH) and managed by contractor Leisure Connection.
You may also want to watch:
The exhibition runs all month and entry is free.
- 1 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 4 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 5 Parents condemn Oaklands' decision to close nursery as a 'travesty'
- 6 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 7 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 8 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 9 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 10 London Colney in 'a good place' as they look for a season of redemption