Childwickbury Arts Fair 2015 starts in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Dozens of artists will be exhibiting their work at the annual three-day Childwickbury Arts Fair which runs from tomorrow (Friday) until Sunday.
They range from potters and painters to illustrators, glass workers and textile artists who exhibit their work in marquees at Childwickbury which is between St Albans and Harpenden.
Over 60 artists are expected to take part at Childwickbury, the home of Christiane Kubrick who will have her work and that of her daughter Katharina on display.
The arts fair started in 2003 and has grown into a popular event which now includes live music, fresh food, a licensed bar and activities for all.
The artists and craftspeople demonstrate their skills on site so visitors can ask them questions about how they work as well as buy their art.
Live music is provided all day Saturday and Sunday with local band Co-Jones headlining at 8pm on Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
The arts fair runs from 10am to 6pm tomorrow and Sunday and from 10am until 10pm on Saturday. Admission charges apply but under twos go free.
- 1 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 4 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 5 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 6 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 7 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 8 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 9 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common
- 10 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack