Children get jumping to it at Trestle Arts Base, St Albans
A FULL-throttle adventure guaranteed to get children revved up comes to the Trestle Arts Base in St Albans next Sunday, January 24. Jumping Mouse is set on a red double-decker where the audience meets Martin, who is having a really bad day, and a little m
A FULL-throttle adventure guaranteed to get children revved up comes to the Trestle Arts Base in St Albans next Sunday, January 24.
Jumping Mouse is set on a red double-decker where the audience meets Martin, who is having a really bad day, and a little mouse who is on a big adventure.
They meet up with a rabbit with a few tricks up his sleeve, a bull frog blues band, a bison who has missed the bus and a wolf in a hurry but who can't remember where to.
The show from Unpacked Theatre uses high-octane physicality, puppetry, live music and a set built from parts of old London buses to take the audience on a journey of discovery telling a contemporary adaptation of the Native American story of Jumping Mouse.
You may also want to watch:
The show starts at 2pm at the theatre in Russet Drive and is suitable for children aged four and upwards. Tickets are �8 for adults, concessions �6 and a family ticket �25, available from www.trestle.org.uk or via the box office on 01727 850950.
- 1 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 2 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 3 Freedom Day delay is a financial blow to local businesses
- 4 Village's first scarecrow trail raises £700 for school
- 5 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 6 Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square
- 7 Check in to the Supper Club for something different
- 8 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 9 Have your say on St Stephen Neighbourhood Plan
- 10 Save Symondshyde still waiting for inspector's report