Children get jumping to it at Trestle Arts Base, St Albans
A FULL-throttle adventure guaranteed to get children revved up comes to the Trestle Arts Base in St Albans next Sunday, January 24. Jumping Mouse is set on a red double-decker where the audience meets Martin, who is having a really bad day, and a little m
A FULL-throttle adventure guaranteed to get children revved up comes to the Trestle Arts Base in St Albans next Sunday, January 24.
Jumping Mouse is set on a red double-decker where the audience meets Martin, who is having a really bad day, and a little mouse who is on a big adventure.
They meet up with a rabbit with a few tricks up his sleeve, a bull frog blues band, a bison who has missed the bus and a wolf in a hurry but who can't remember where to.
The show from Unpacked Theatre uses high-octane physicality, puppetry, live music and a set built from parts of old London buses to take the audience on a journey of discovery telling a contemporary adaptation of the Native American story of Jumping Mouse.
You may also want to watch:
The show starts at 2pm at the theatre in Russet Drive and is suitable for children aged four and upwards. Tickets are �8 for adults, concessions �6 and a family ticket �25, available from www.trestle.org.uk or via the box office on 01727 850950.
- 1 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 2 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 3 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 4 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 5 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 6 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 9 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
- 10 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End