Celebrity guests turn out for opening of new Peter Rabbit attraction at Willows Activity Farm
- Credit: Archant
The opening of the latest attraction at Willows Activity Farm became a red carpet event with a host of celebrities turning out on the day.
Mr Tod’s Lair is a new play area aimed at young guests visiting the London Colney venue, and forms part of the Peter Rabbit Adventure Playground which first opened its doors in 2016.
The sly fox’s home features plenty of secret entrances, hiding places and even a chimney lookout, and is joined by the Super Secret Squirrel Nutkin Test challenge, which encourages guests to live up to the agility of the bushy-tailed creatures.
Saturday’s grand opening was attended by various famous faces and their families, including DIY SOS presenter Nick Knowles, The One Show host Alex Jones, singer and actress Michelle Heaton, TV and radio presenter Zoe Hardman, model Erin McNaught, Pirates of the Caribbean star Kaya Scodelario-Davis, and lifestyle blogger Hattie Bourn.
Willows chief executive officer Nicola Ratcliffe said: “We’re very excited for the launch of our newest play area, Mr Tod’s Lair. Tod may be a cunning, sly character, but his lair is set to be a place our guests are really going to love and we are delighted to welcome him as a character to the farm.”
You may also want to watch:
For more information, call 0870 129 9718, go to www.willowsactivityfarm.com, or see @Willows_Farm on Facebook and Twitter for all the latest news and updates.
- 1 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 2 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 3 All you need to know about St Albans Cathedral's Alban Pilgrimage this year
- 4 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 5 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 6 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 7 Take a trip to the seaside for fun adaptation of The Comedy of Errors at the Roman Theatre festival
- 8 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 9 Harpenden constituency to go under proposed boundary changes
- 10 Diamond couple mark anniversary in style