Celebrating three years of St Albans’ Live Music Project
- Credit: Archant
A free Live Music Project celebrates its third birthday with a party next Saturday, April 30, headlined by Hubcap Moon from Harpenden.
The Live Music Project at the Trestle Arts Base in Russet Drive, St Albans, is inviting all young people aged 14 and over to join the celebration from 7.30pm.
Headliners Hubcap Moon play foot-stomping country rockabilly with a bit of punk attitude. Supporting them are The Metatrons with their skewy fuzzy punky pop tunes and The Antipoet adding some beating poetry.
The theme of the evening is steampunk/burlesque or vintage and dressing up is welcome.
* A part play and part gig which is on a UK tour comes to Trestle next Monday, April 25.
With A Little Bit Of Luck by Sabrina Mahfouz is being performed by Paines Plough and Latitude Festival from 7.30pm.
It tells how Nadia is swept up in one hot summer’s night of love that promises endless possibilities - drinking, dancing, hope, ambition, lust, greed and decisions that will determine the rest of her life.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 2 From St Albans to the Australian outback for The Tourist's Shalom Brune-Franklin in BBC One series
- 3 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 4 Careers advice for St Albans children in centuries gone by
- 5 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 6 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 7 Ian Allinson praises 'unbelievable shift' of St Albans City players against Maidstone
- 8 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 9 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 10 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival
It is underscored by a live mix of old school UK garage.
Tickets are £12/£10 available from the box office on 01727 850950 or online.