Celebrating three years of St Albans’ Live Music Project
- Credit: Archant
A free Live Music Project celebrates its third birthday with a party next Saturday, April 30, headlined by Hubcap Moon from Harpenden.
The Live Music Project at the Trestle Arts Base in Russet Drive, St Albans, is inviting all young people aged 14 and over to join the celebration from 7.30pm.
Headliners Hubcap Moon play foot-stomping country rockabilly with a bit of punk attitude. Supporting them are The Metatrons with their skewy fuzzy punky pop tunes and The Antipoet adding some beating poetry.
The theme of the evening is steampunk/burlesque or vintage and dressing up is welcome.
* A part play and part gig which is on a UK tour comes to Trestle next Monday, April 25.
You may also want to watch:
With A Little Bit Of Luck by Sabrina Mahfouz is being performed by Paines Plough and Latitude Festival from 7.30pm.
It tells how Nadia is swept up in one hot summer’s night of love that promises endless possibilities - drinking, dancing, hope, ambition, lust, greed and decisions that will determine the rest of her life.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 2 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 3 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 4 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 5 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 6 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End
- 9 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 10 Shortages crisis hits district
It is underscored by a live mix of old school UK garage.
Tickets are £12/£10 available from the box office on 01727 850950 or online.