CBeebies’ Andy Day and Mike James at the Radlett Centre
- Credit: Archant
BAFTA nominated BBC presenter and star of last year’s St Albans’ pantomime Andy Day is performing at the Radlett Centre next Friday, February 21.
The CBeebies TV personality joins his comedy partner Mike James for their show Andy and Mike’s Tick Tock Time Machine, which sees the pair go on a time travel adventure.
While playing in the garden of their ‘fun pad’ they discover a door that was locked many years ago by their great, great, great grandfather Wally Bum.
Inside they find many inventions and a mysterious time machine which sends them on a quest to collect the things they need from the past and the future.
Andy, who played Dandini in the Alban Arena’s production of Cinderella over Christmas, and Mike have been praised for their irrepressible sense of fun and infectious energy.
You may also want to watch:
The show, which has a 2pm time slot, is suitable for children aged three and up. Tickets are £12 for adults and £10 for children and are available from http://www.radlettcentre.co.uk/What-s-On/Children/Andy-and-Mike
- 1 Village's first scarecrow trail raises £700 for school
- 2 Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square
- 3 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 4 All you need to know about St Albans Cathedral's Alban Pilgrimage this year
- 5 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 6 Have your say on St Stephen Neighbourhood Plan
- 7 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 8 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 9 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 10 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'