CBeebies’ Andy Day and Mike James at the Radlett Centre
- Credit: Archant
BAFTA nominated BBC presenter and star of last year’s St Albans’ pantomime Andy Day is performing at the Radlett Centre next Friday, February 21.
The CBeebies TV personality joins his comedy partner Mike James for their show Andy and Mike’s Tick Tock Time Machine, which sees the pair go on a time travel adventure.
While playing in the garden of their ‘fun pad’ they discover a door that was locked many years ago by their great, great, great grandfather Wally Bum.
Inside they find many inventions and a mysterious time machine which sends them on a quest to collect the things they need from the past and the future.
Andy, who played Dandini in the Alban Arena’s production of Cinderella over Christmas, and Mike have been praised for their irrepressible sense of fun and infectious energy.
You may also want to watch:
The show, which has a 2pm time slot, is suitable for children aged three and up. Tickets are £12 for adults and £10 for children and are available from http://www.radlettcentre.co.uk/What-s-On/Children/Andy-and-Mike
- 1 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 2 St Albans Band Aid raises £2,200 for local charities
- 3 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 4 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 5 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 6 Historic England asks: 'What do you love about your local high street?'
- 7 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 8 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 9 Honey to the bee - hiving off new flavours for local gin
- 10 Mission success for Three Peaks Challenge team