Canadian band Metz at The Horn, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Grunge/rock/punk band Metz are playing at The Horn in St Albans next Wednesday, August 13.
The band, from Toronto, are signed to Sub Pop Records who have had grunge bands Nirvana, Soundgarden, Fleet Foxes and The Shins on their books.
Metz are supported by Girl Band and tickets are £10 in advance from www.juiceboxindie.com and £12 on the door.
Unconventional rock band Fearless Vampire Killers perform at The Horn the following night, Thursday, August 14, as a warm-up to the Reading Festival.
The five-piece band was formed in Suffolk in 2008 and live peaks to date have included headlining a stage at Download Festival on only their second appearance, the Kerrang! Tour 2013, and the main-support slot on Aiden frontman Wil Francis’ solo project.
You may also want to watch:
Fearless Vampire Killers are Kier Kemp and Laurence Beveridge (co-vocalists), Cyrus Barrone (guitar), Drew Woolnough (bass) and Luke Illingworth (drums).
Tickets are £8 in advance.
- 1 Driver dies in London Colney crash
- 2 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 3 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 4 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 5 Woman arrested after wielding broken bottle in St Albans fight
- 6 National Trust set to open at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans
- 7 Record-breaking run for St Albans' Lizzie Bird in Olympic final
- 8 St Albans South Signal Box reopens to the public
- 9 Man 'tasered' outside Alban Arena after brawl, claim eyewitnesses
- 10 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?