Cafe Rouge in St Albans to host Trio Bexx for a jazz, swing and blues night
- Credit: Archant
A St Albans restaurant is opening its doors for a jazz, swing and blues night.
Cafe Rouge in St Albans will be hosting local group Trio Bexx for a night of music on Wednesday, July 5.
The group, which will perform from 8.30pm until late, will perform music from The Great American Songbook.
Cafe Rouge is inviting everyone in for a glass of wine or a drink at the bar, with the best tables reserved for those eating.
Vocalist Becky Railston said: “Trio Bexx have a retro swing revival style and the beautiful Art Deco room at Cafe Rouge (the former Ryder Seed Hall) is perfect for what we do. We are really looking forward to it.”
You may also want to watch:
Trio Bexx has four members, with Ms Railston as the vocalist accompanied by a swing trio. The band has also performed in St Albans at The Crown and The Peacock pubs.
- 1 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 2 All you need to know about St Albans Cathedral's Alban Pilgrimage this year
- 3 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 4 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 5 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 6 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 7 Take a trip to the seaside for fun adaptation of The Comedy of Errors at the Roman Theatre festival
- 8 Harpenden constituency to go under proposed boundary changes
- 9 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 10 Diamond couple mark anniversary in style