Cafe Rouge in St Albans to host Trio Bexx for a jazz, swing and blues night
- Credit: Archant
A St Albans restaurant is opening its doors for a jazz, swing and blues night.
Cafe Rouge in St Albans will be hosting local group Trio Bexx for a night of music on Wednesday, July 5.
The group, which will perform from 8.30pm until late, will perform music from The Great American Songbook.
Cafe Rouge is inviting everyone in for a glass of wine or a drink at the bar, with the best tables reserved for those eating.
Vocalist Becky Railston said: “Trio Bexx have a retro swing revival style and the beautiful Art Deco room at Cafe Rouge (the former Ryder Seed Hall) is perfect for what we do. We are really looking forward to it.”
You may also want to watch:
Trio Bexx has four members, with Ms Railston as the vocalist accompanied by a swing trio. The band has also performed in St Albans at The Crown and The Peacock pubs.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 2 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 3 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 4 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 5 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 6 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 9 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End
- 10 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans