Cafe Rouge in St Albans to host Trio Bexx for a jazz, swing and blues night
- Credit: Archant
A St Albans restaurant is opening its doors for a jazz, swing and blues night.
Cafe Rouge in St Albans will be hosting local group Trio Bexx for a night of music on Wednesday, July 5.
The group, which will perform from 8.30pm until late, will perform music from The Great American Songbook.
Cafe Rouge is inviting everyone in for a glass of wine or a drink at the bar, with the best tables reserved for those eating.
Vocalist Becky Railston said: “Trio Bexx have a retro swing revival style and the beautiful Art Deco room at Cafe Rouge (the former Ryder Seed Hall) is perfect for what we do. We are really looking forward to it.”
Trio Bexx has four members, with Ms Railston as the vocalist accompanied by a swing trio. The band has also performed in St Albans at The Crown and The Peacock pubs.
- 1 From St Albans to the Australian outback for The Tourist's Shalom Brune-Franklin in BBC One series
- 2 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 3 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 4 Careers advice for St Albans children in centuries gone by
- 5 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 6 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 7 Ian Allinson praises 'unbelievable shift' of St Albans City players against Maidstone
- 8 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 9 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 10 Hundreds in Herts fined for breaking lockdown rules