Bugsy bunnies at Harpenden Public Halls
YOUNG Herts will run free when local youngsters put on a production of Bugsy Malone at Harpenden Public Halls next week. Harpenden Young Herts, the resident theatre group based at the Public Halls, is putting on Bugsy Malone as part of the St Albans Festi
YOUNG Herts will run free when local youngsters put on a production of Bugsy Malone at Harpenden Public Halls next week.
Harpenden Young Herts, the resident theatre group based at the Public Halls, is putting on Bugsy Malone as part of the St Albans Festival.
The stage show, which has been delighting audiences for over 25 years, features a cast ranging in age from eight to 17 years, with the title role of Bugsy being played at alternate performances by Philip Coxon, aged 10, and David Pink, 11.
It is being performed at 7pm next Thursday and Friday, July 2 and 3, and at 2pm and 7pm next Saturday, July 4.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets at �6 with concessions and under 16s �4, are available from the box office on 01582 767525, the festival box office on 01727 844488 or online at www.leisureinstalbans.co.uk
Harpenden Young Hearts meet on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings during term time for performance-based tuition in acting and musical theatre. To take part in their next production contact Katie on 01582 462609 or email email@example.com
- 1 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 2 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 3 Row over new barriers blocking path for wheelchair users
- 4 District's COVID cases fall below England's average for first time in a month
- 5 Row over charges for garden waste continues
- 6 COVID-19 outbreaks now in half of all Herts care homes
- 7 St Albans named among Britain’s hottest property markets
- 8 Horse owner pleads with public not to feed equine
- 9 Campaigners continue fight for 20mph limits on county's roads
- 10 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans