Bugsy bunnies at Harpenden Public Halls
YOUNG Herts will run free when local youngsters put on a production of Bugsy Malone at Harpenden Public Halls next week. Harpenden Young Herts, the resident theatre group based at the Public Halls, is putting on Bugsy Malone as part of the St Albans Festi
YOUNG Herts will run free when local youngsters put on a production of Bugsy Malone at Harpenden Public Halls next week.
Harpenden Young Herts, the resident theatre group based at the Public Halls, is putting on Bugsy Malone as part of the St Albans Festival.
The stage show, which has been delighting audiences for over 25 years, features a cast ranging in age from eight to 17 years, with the title role of Bugsy being played at alternate performances by Philip Coxon, aged 10, and David Pink, 11.
It is being performed at 7pm next Thursday and Friday, July 2 and 3, and at 2pm and 7pm next Saturday, July 4.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets at �6 with concessions and under 16s �4, are available from the box office on 01582 767525, the festival box office on 01727 844488 or online at www.leisureinstalbans.co.uk
Harpenden Young Hearts meet on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings during term time for performance-based tuition in acting and musical theatre. To take part in their next production contact Katie on 01582 462609 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 2 Shortages crisis hits district
- 3 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans
- 4 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 5 Neighbouring councils reject Bowmans Cross development
- 6 St Albans school adopts new wellbeing app
- 7 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 8 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 9 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
- 10 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner