Buddy Greco spares the time for Radlett Centre
MUSIC legend Buddy Greco, one of the last remaining members of the infamous Rat Pack, will be singing live at the Radlett Centre later this month.
Only a few tickets are left to see Buddy who is appearing at selected theatres in the UK during the summer and will be appearing at the Radlett Centre at 8pm on Tuesday, July 20, and Wednesday, July 21.
Buddy’s first appearance in the UK was as a young singer/pianist with the Benny Goodman Band at the London Palladium in 1949. Since then he has appeared in every great venue and nightclub throughout the world as well producing 69 albums and over 100 singles.
His international hits include Lady is a Tramp, Around the World, Funny Valentine and Satin Doll.
Buddy will be accompanied at the Radlett Centre by vocalist Lezlie Anders who numbered Frank Sinatra among the many fans of her Las Vegas shows.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are �25 with concessions �22.50, available from the Radlett Centre box office on 01923 859291 or go to www.radlettcentre.co.uk
- 1 Driver dies in London Colney crash
- 2 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 3 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Woman arrested after wielding broken bottle in St Albans fight
- 6 Record-breaking run for St Albans' Lizzie Bird in Olympic final
- 7 National Trust set to open at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans
- 8 Man 'tasered' outside Alban Arena after brawl, claim eyewitnesses
- 9 St Albans South Signal Box reopens to the public
- 10 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?