Bruce Adams at Herts Jazz Club
- Credit: Archant
Trumpeter Bruce Adams is appering with the Clark Tracey Trio at Herts Jazz Club this Sunday, January 26.
Regarded as one of the greatest trumpeters to have graced the British jazz world since leaving the commercial world, his musical partnership with saxophonist Alan Barnes widened his audience enough to make him a poll winner over many years.
Bruce has often worked as a special guest soloist with both the Scottish Radio Orchestra and the BBC Big Band
He is appearing at the club which meets from 7.30pm at the Hawthorne Theatre, Welwyn Garden City joined by Clark Tracey, drums, Robin Aspland, piano and Arnie Somogyi, bass.
Tickets in advance from www.hertsjazz.co.uk/currentseason.html are £3 students/£8 members/£10 concessions/£11 full.
You may also want to watch:
On the door they are £5 students/£9 members/£11 concessions/£13 full.
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 4 Nightmare return for Joe Newton as own-goal gives St Albans City victory over Havant
- 5 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 6 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 7 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
- 8 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 9 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 10 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital